Ross County 1 - 2 Aberdeen (league cup)

Can't believe Mackay moaning about ref decisions and in particular some of our fouls going unpunished. Seriously?? You muppet. This from a guy who got SFA to review Clarkson booking upgraded to red. He has form in this regard but ignores his own hammer throwers trying to injure opposition players. Blinkered and bitter wee soul.

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Final is in December min. 

:trophy:

Game changed when he came on in that we went 2-0 up?

Absolute game changer was the Rubi intervention. Cruising up to that point.

Yeah I meant changed in the sense that we finally got a decent ball in behind their defence and created a decent chance. Any chances we created before that were different and obviously not as effective.

Aye he certainly contributed to the last 15 minutes being more nervy than necessary.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Red tv

26 minutes ago, Millertime said:

If you subscribe to redtv, yep?

If you don't, why don't you?

Yep. Definitely worth the subscription, pre player interviews, pre game manager interviews, match highlights, full game after midnight, post player interviews, post manager interview, most importantly, helping the club out financially, what’s not to like.

• Upvote 1
21 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Yep. Definitely worth the subscription, pre player interviews, pre game manager interviews, match highlights, full game after midnight, post player interviews, post manager interview, most importantly, helping the club out financially, what’s not to like.

Er....price hike from under 9 quid a month to over 20 within a couple of years, along with being forced fed the womans' team every HT when what they should be doing is proper HT analysis of the game we have just been watching ffs. All that other fluff you mentioned is for supporters under 16 imho. Those are the reasons I cancelled and despite streaming not what it was I dont regret one bit. Greedflation.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

Er....price hike from under 9 quid a month to over 20 within a couple of years, along with being forced fed the womans' team every HT when what they should be doing is proper HT analysis of the game we have just been watching ffs. All that other fluff you mentioned is for supporters under 16 imho. Those are the reasons I cancelled and despite streaming not what it was I dont regret one bit. Greedflation.

For me it isn’t about the cost, or the product that’s available, it’s about helping the club out while maintaining points so every once and a while I can afford to go on away trips without a problem, I totally understand where your coming from in this day and age, 

BUT, it’s not even dearer than one round at a pub. So for me, it’s a no brainer.(I don’t drink much)

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

The price has increased, but I don’t think by that much. It’s still worth it, especially the international price. 
I work away a lot so get to watch all the games on Red TV, watching the famous v der Hun tomorrow at 0900 will be fun. 
Even if you are UK based, the International edition along with a decent VPN will let you watch every game live. 

• Upvote 1