Frank McDougall has passed away.

Very, very sad news.

First time I saw him was v St Mirren in Scottish Cup Semi Final at Parkhead in 1982. He gave McLeish and Miller a bit of a time in a 1-1 draw.

However he was absolutely sensational when he signed for the Dons. I thought King Joey was the best Dons finisher I've seen but Frank certainly matched Joe in his time with the Dons.

RIP King Frank.

14 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

Loved reading his book years back. He was a character and as has been said numerous times, he was an exceptional talent. How he didn’t play for Scotland is a mystery. He could score with a sniff of the ball in the box but he could also catch a 20 yard volley on his laces. RIP a legend. 

Aye and when you see the goalscoring record that Speedie, McClair, Sharp,  Sturrock , Mcavennie all had for Scotland it was an even bigger disgrace 

26 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Sorry folks looks like I've not done this right

IMG-6920.png

1.press start uploading-it will ask photo library, click that.

2.it will take you to your photo album-select photo and click add(top right of screen)

3.it takes you back to imbgg, click upload.it will start counting from 0-100% then will say upload complete.

Like so

IMG-6918.png

4.make sure at the embed codes it’s on BBCcode full linked.press copy.

go back to the page on the hat you want to paste,

press on the empty page and press paste. It should inbed automatically.

like this

IMG-6919.png

• Thanks 2
On 10/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, sooth_stander said:

Who can forget that 4 v Celtic and the hat trick v the Huns

In case anyone else like me is feeling embarrassed that they cant actually remember the 4 goal haul even though I must have been there I see later on the explanation that it wasn't recorded for filming hence still photos only.

Odd because I remember the hat trick against the hapless hun Walker like it was yesterday.   

37 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

In case anyone else like me is feeling embarrassed that they cant actually remember the 4 goal haul even though I must have been there I see later on the explanation that it wasn't recorded for filming hence still photos only.

Odd because I remember the hat trick against the hapless hun Walker like it was yesterday.   

That hat trick again butter shortbread fingers was made even funnier, that he was a useless hoor, wore those stupid tracky bottoms, and sported a stupid mullet

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Are you sure, was it not on the team of the decade video or am I getting mixed up?

18 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

20231001-171226.jpg

20231001-162708.jpg

20231001-151439.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Love seeing evidence of the pumpings we used to hand out to the ugly sisters on a regular basis!

Id be willing to pay an enormous sum of cash, to teleport back in time just to catch a glimpse of Derek Fergusons twisted face as he trudged off the pitch following that one. I’d burn the image on my retina if I could.

On 10/2/2023 at 7:18 AM, Sonoftherock said:

Thanks for sharing. Love seeing evidence of the pumpings we used to hand out to the ugly sisters on a regular basis!

Id be willing to pay an enormous sum of cash, to teleport back in time just to catch a glimpse of Derek Fergusons twisted face as he trudged off the pitch following that one. I’d burn the image on my retina if I could.

There was a long period (some statto will know) when they didn’t win at Pittodrie in the ‘80’s. 

Used to be great knowing we were racing certs against them when they came up. 

FTH