Robsonball

The board cited mitigating circumstances at the AGM, like Europe, games in hand etc. Even if we win our two games in hand now we would still probably be fifth in the table and 12 points behind third. 

I have said all season, we have a decent squad of players, IMO third best in the league. We are so badly coached that we will win some games based on the players ability alone, but overall we have been so poor. 

We started the game playing out from the back and then just went to hoof ball again as the game progressed. That is not a clear style or identity and does not suit the players we have at our disposal. A blind man could see Shinnie was getting ran all over the top of in the second half, yet he stays on for 90 minutes and Barron sits out the whole match. The stats don't lie that when Barron has been on the pitch this season, we have won or been winning more than not. 

GK is also an issue, with no real competition and the fact he is probably leaving has seen his form dip massively. We will get battered on saturday off a bang average celtic team. Go and get a proper manager with experience and pone who automatically gets respect. 

2 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Vote of confidence imo

Can't wait to hear their excuses if this happens. We won at Ibrox, beat Frankfurt, got to a cup final and will be top 6 if win the games in hand. That would be my guess, but I still cant see how he walks out of there as manager.

Right well after getting up at 5:30 for that pish this morning my time and working my brain off all day I'm fucked so need to go to bed. I hope I dream happy dreams and wake up tomorrow to the good news he's been punted.

I don't care about the next two games; they're 0 points. Use the time to belatedly get someone in ready to build for the rest of the season and beyond. This season is a write off. We might get lucky in the cup and that's our route to Europe but I can't see the damage being undone quickly enough to climb the table unless we hire VAR as our manager.

• Like 1
Just now, a don in oz said:

Right well after getting up at 5:30 for that pish this morning my time and working my brain off all day I'm fucked so need to go to bed. I hope I dream happy dreams and wake up tomorrow to the good news he's been punted.

I don't care about the next two games; they're 0 points. Use the time to belatedly get someone in ready to build for the rest of the season and beyond. This season is a write off. We might get lucky in the cup and that's our route to Europe but I can't see the damage being undone quickly enough to climb the table unless we hire VAR as our manager.

4th/5th is achievable with even a semi competent manager. 4th guaranteeing avoidance of LC groups. Which is main target now sadly. SC is just a bonus (hopeful miracle) to fk Hearts over for a blast 

From the club's Twitter:

🎶 Oh, Bobo, Bobo, what went wrong?
Manager's chair, didn't last too long.
Tactics shaky, results were weak,
Now he's gone, with a tear-streaked cheek. 🎶

🎶 Bobo Robson, time to pack your bags,
Aberdeen's ship, it's time to raise the flags.
We'll miss your charm, your touch so light,
But it's time to go, time to say goodnight. 🎶

• Haha 1