Hibernian 0 - 1 Aberdeen | League Cup

22 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

We win or Robson out. Its as simple as that for me. 

I think he has to win it or he will definitely be under serious pressure because of the league fixtures coming up. 
Tim’s, Huns, Hibs, Killie then Hearts is our next 5 league games. He’ll be lucky to get half dozen points from 15 available 

He will of course have the euro games/tiredness etc. excuses prepped 

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I think he has to win it or he will definitely be under serious pressure because of the league fixtures coming up. 
Tim’s, Huns, Hibs, Killie then Hearts is our next 5 league games. He’ll be lucky to get half dozen points from 15 available 

He will of course have the euro games/tiredness etc. excuses prepped 

Aye. The league fixture run is probably as tough as it comes. We can't even really bank on the home form because that's pretty poor aswell. 

If he loses tomorrow then Wednesday night quickly gets forgotten about. And Motherwell were so bad for the majority of that game that I think it's given some fans a false hope. It's not stopped me buying tickets for it though 😂

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Aye. The league fixture run is probably as tough as it comes. We can't even really bank on the home form because that's pretty poor aswell. 

If he loses tomorrow then Wednesday night quickly gets forgotten about. And Motherwell were so bad for the majority of that game that I think it's given some fans a false hope. It's not stopped me buying tickets for it though 😂

It will take some huge luck & the kind of transformation as he had when stepping in as caretaker last season. Personally I think he will be sacked (whilst still far too fkn late) by some time in early December. Maybe after the Hibs or Killie game. Just hope Cormack & co haven’t already decided that he gets all the Euro games regardless as that will mean he’s still in charge for Hearts game as well 😭

• Dildo 1

What's the story with yellow cards, is anyone running the risk of being suspended or was that rule changed as it is in England, where no-one can miss the final unless it's a red card in the semi?

We have Miovski, Sokler, Rubezic and Barron all on yellows for what it's worth.

Just now, Dunty said:

What's the story with yellow cards, is anyone running the risk of being suspended or was that rule changed as it is in England, where no-one can miss the final unless it's a red card in the semi?

We have Miovski, Sokler, Rubezic and Barron all on yellows for what it's worth.

Depends on if it’s big or wee Huns in final. Rules will be different