Neigbour problems

2 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

What about flirting and potentially shagging the fat bint? That's what I'd do.

Bound to improve the situation 

Gaaadz min

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Is it a private or a cooncil flat?

Find out the terms of the lease, should be the same as yours, check out noise ordnance, pay a lawyer/solicitor to write a letter to the landlord... no-one cares what a tennant has to say... 

I've found that most companies and individuals are quite happy to tell you to go fuck yourself right up until you get your legal department involved, and then they'll fucking listen right quick.  

Or shag the fat bird. 

Or stick a dildo on their bonnet. 

You have options. 

Private min. We're looking to move hopefully late January or Feb, to busy we xmas shit to move in nxt 2 months. they also have like 2 rabbits & 2 cats. Thier a couple of fat freakshows. 

6 minutes ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Haha not really.. Looking to get a semi detached fed up of living in apartment blocks. Even though it's a good area at current flat.

Keep in mind with a semi-detached you still have some fucker on the other side of the wall. If you don't get along with them, or if they're noisy cunts, or if they decide to build a sweet pile o tyres and set fire to it you're right in the midst of the action. 

If you're spending money on a house, aim for a stand alone if it's at all possible. 

10 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Keep in mind with a semi-detached you still have some fucker on the other side of the wall. If you don't get along with them, or if they're noisy cunts, or if they decide to build a sweet pile o tyres and set fire to it you're right in the midst of the action. 

If you're spending money on a house, aim for a stand alone if it's at all possible. 

That's true lol. I'm sure a semi detached will be okay. Love a 2 bedroom house but take more saving up for that min. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

“Stand Alone”

The family on one side are perfect neighbours.

Friendly but not overly so, mind their own business. Helpful if we need a hand like lifting heavy furniture or a bit of DIY. They’ll help us with babysitting and we’ll reciprocate and we occasionally BBQ together in the summer etc. As good neighbours do.

However, the couple on the other side are complete wanks.

When we first moved in the wife went round with a bottle of wine by way of introduction in the neighbourly spirit. The guy says ‘cheers’ and slams the door in her face. :laughing:
Then shortly after, the woman came round to complain about our loud music at 9pm on a Friday :wtf:

The following summer, we’re in the garden lapping up the sun. He bangs up a 6 foot fence between our gardens without so much as a by your leave.

They definitely phoned the pigs on us during lockdown too, the cunt only just stopped wearing a mask a few months ago. He’s ex navy too, the fanny.

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Friendly but not overly so, mind their own business. Helpful if we need a hand like lifting heavy furniture or a bit of DIY. They’ll help us with babysitting and we’ll reciprocate and we occasionally BBQ together in the summer etc. As good neighbours do.

When we first moved in the wife went round with a bottle of wine by way of introduction in the neighbourly spirit. The guy says ‘cheers’ and slams the door in her face. :laughing:
Then shortly after, the woman came round to complain about our loud music at 9pm on a Friday :wtf:

The following summer, we’re in the garden lapping up the sun. He bangs up a 6 foot fence between our gardens without so much as a by your leave.

They definitely phoned the pigs on us during lockdown too, the cunt only just stopped wearing a mask a few months ago. He’s ex navy too, the fanny.

They’re WEF operatives watching you tutz

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Many’s the time Ive asked the neighbours to help me with DIY.    NOT.   Are you serious? 😂

Lol. I’m not quite getting them to paint the front room but he’s put a few TVs on the wall for us since he does that professionally. And recently they helped us remove a large tree from our back garden. Like I said, perfect neighbours.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Neigbours can be cunts I have 2 fat asf bastards above me in the top floor flat' noise is unreal at times, already spoke to one of them the fat bint she was all nicey' saying aw ok no probz but within a week or 2 thier back at it. Obese cunts. 

I feel for you min.

Neighbours can be right calculating, devious, disrespectful bastards. I am fully aware what you mean about a neighbour being all nicey-nicey but false when you raise an issue with them. It drains your spirit when the issue or issues keep happening day in, day out.

That's why I moved last August. Getting warned my life was under threat by one of my former neighbours (a (recovering) skegger) was the catalyst for me. 

My advice to you is to move out of there ASAP. Hand in your notice to end your tenancy to your landlord now as I take it they are not giving two fucks about your situation?

Hopefully, you have a 2 month notice period which will give you time to seek and secure alternative accommodation.

Life's far too short getting grief from self-indulgent, selfish, backstabbing, "I cannot do no wrong" cunts of neighbours and people, in general.

38 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I feel for you min.

Neighbours can be right calculating, devious, disrespectful bastards. I am fully aware what you mean about a neighbour being all nicey-nicey but false when you raise an issue with them. It drains your spirit when the issue or issues keep happening day in, day out.

That's why I moved last August. Getting warned my life was under threat by one of my former neighbours (a (recovering) skegger) was the catalyst for me. 

My advice to you is to move out of there ASAP. Hand in your notice to end your tenancy to your landlord now as I take it they are not giving two fucks about your situation?

Hopefully, you have a 2 month notice period which will give you time to seek and secure alternative accommodation.

Life's far too short getting grief from self-indulgent, selfish, backstabbing, "I cannot do no wrong" cunts of neighbours and people, in general.

He owns his flat. Who's he giving 2 months notice to?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I feel for you min.

When are you handing in your notice for the Hat? 

23 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Neigbours can be cunts I have 2 fat asf bastards above me in the top floor flat' noise is unreal at times, already spoke to one of them the fat bint she was all nicey' saying aw ok no probz but within a week or 2 thier back at it. Obese cunts. 

My wife and i live upstairs from this annoying twat. Wife's always been nice to him but he moans about absolutely everything. Started tip-toeing our fat asses around the flat but still he moans about the noise.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

My wife and i live upstairs from this annoying twat. Wife's always been nice to him but he moans about absolutely everything. Started tip-toeing our fat asses around the flat but still he moans about the noise.

Tell you wife to lose some weight and stop resembling an elephant seal and it might help the situation.

Hppy to help, you're welcome.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I feel for you min.

Cheers min, we'll be ok to put up we it till January/Feb then we're off, ear plugs have been helping a bit in the last few days I've been using them.

My first flat I lived upstairs from a wifie that would bang on the ceiling seemingly at random intervals, even when there's no activity or noise in my flat. 

If I'd a mate over her thumping on the ceiling was the signal for us to break out the fitba and have a quick kick about for a few minutes.  Nothing sexual. 

Daft cunt that she was. 

On 10/29/2023 at 8:33 PM, tutankamun said:

If he's ex navy you should offer to go round and fill his farter with spunk, that should remind him of his days in active service and break down any barriers between all concerned. 

12 hours ago, perthshirered said:

If he's ex navy you should offer to go round and fill his farter with spunk, that should remind him of his days in active service and break down any barriers between all concerned. 

Sounds like you were a cabin boy back in the day, enjoy your service at sea? 

13 hours ago, perthshirered said:

He’s vaccinated tho, tut wouldn’t want to penetrate him incase he caught something COVID vaccine related