Scottish Cup - 2023/24

3 hours ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

No danger we are selling over 15,000. 

think Aberdeen fans have seen enough semi final mailings from Celtic. 

it is very annoying seeing folk slagging our support on Facebook though. Then you click on their profile and it’s a Celtic fan from Montrose 

Saw one from Belfast calling US gloryhunters earlier 😂

3 hours ago, Don Shula said:

They do but they must also share the "lesser" semi with BBC, which I would imagine will be our game as I would think they will see the other game as a bigger game with more of a chance of a competitive game and a possible upset

Hearts have never beaten their big brothers at Hampden in their 150 year history.

There’s as much chance of an upset in their game as ours… virtually nil.

The Huns will skelp Hearts comfortably as they always do. 

Just now, The Gee Man said:

The rule should be clubs get the 50/50 split and told if you don’t sell them you pay for them! Clubs would then decide themselves what allocation they wanted. It shouldn’t be bent from the start to suit 2 Glasgow clubs. 

Hearts are getting 50/50. 

Normally agree but pointless us even arguing the case on this occasion.  Kick Off Time, Past semi final attendances, being live on BBC and take into consideration how poor we are at the moment then 19k is more than enough and i'll be amazed if we even take 13k down for this one.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

So long as we get half for the final. The club are just so off the mark here though. I can remember one time where we've taken 20k to a semi final ( Vs United, Saturday, 3pm) about 10 years ago 

Haha agree. Our redemption arc culminates with a cup win. 

Seem to recall we brought about 10K for the semis against them when we lost 4-0 and 4-1. This feels similar in that everyone knew we were going to lose then and now. 

On 3/12/2024 at 7:33 AM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Amuses me this “the Tims are there for the taking” chat I’ve heard. 

Effectively an away game, outnumbered 4 to 1 in crowd. 

The record above speaks for itself. 

Our mentality against the Tims is pathetic 

They’ll be back at full strength, read last night that Carter-Vickers, Hatate & McGregor will all be available by end of March.

Both Dons & Hearts will lose comfortably. Hearts record against The Rangers is possibly even worse than ours v Celtic

It’ll be the Bigotfest the media crave. 
First in 22 or 23 years in the Cup Final.

Jonathan Sutherland said on TV the other day "it would be fitting if the 150th Scottish Cup Final was Rangers v Celtic"

Pathetic that we aren't given the opportunity to sell 50% first then leftovers go to Celtic, but honestly wouldn't be surprised if we only shifted 5k or so. 

Who in their right mind is wanting to spend money to go and watch us get gubbed 4/5-0 by Celtic?