Scottish Cup - 2023/24

They've held back half of the West Stand which presumably will go to Celtic in due course.

Also presumably all the debenture seats will go to Celtic.

Organised well tbf so likely be close to a sell out for both semis so plenty coin for us to compensate for missing out on top six 

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

They've held back half of the West Stand which presumably will go to Celtic in due course.

Organised well tbf so likely be close to a sell out for both semis so plenty coin for us to compensate for missing out on top six 

I could be wrong but I thought that when they sold the debentures, in true West of Scotland fashion, you had to buy debentures in the green or blue side of the stadium depending on who you supported. That means that there will be a bunch of sevco fans given first dibs on tickets in our section. Assuming they don't take up the option would the SFA really be daft enough to sell debetures to celtic fans in the middle of our fans?

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

I suspect we’ll have our lowest semi final turn out for a while. 
I think we’ll struggle to get to 10,000. 

Not surprising at all, obviously. 

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I suspect we’ll have our lowest semi final turn out for a while. 
I think we’ll struggle to get to 10,000. 

Not surprising at all, obviously. 

I'm surprised theyve not held back more.

I'd be interested to know how many of the "up to 19,000" we've put on sale today

57 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

I'm surprised theyve not held back more.

I'd be interested to know how many of the "up to 19,000" we've put on sale today

Are B1 to B4 sold out by us and then B5 to B8 been held back?

4,500 currently left on sale.

11 minutes ago, RUL said:

Are B1 to B4 sold out by us and then B5 to B8 been held back?

4,500 currently left on sale.

b1 to b8 has been kept back plus those unallocated N and M sections in the upper.

Dons likely just be P1 round to A7

3 minutes ago, Proud Dandy said:

So every Don going to the semi final will be guaranteed a ticket for the final… 

First off we wont be in the final and second off it'll be based on priority points with a real focus on 2024/25 season ticket holders (7000 pts added for those idiots)

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

41 quid a ticket, 1 pound admin fee, 7 pound recorded delivery just to watch my team get pumped.scandalous 

But thats not just any team thats getting pumped, thats the Famous Aberdeen FC getting pumped, managed by ........

• Haha 1

I'll be buying pints* for AFC Chat members at The Rose Riley pre match. Just show your membership card to take advantage of this great offer.

*maximum of three pints on offer. First come, first served. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

I'll be buying pints* for AFC Chat members at The Rose Riley pre match. Just show your membership card to take advantage of this great offer.

*maximum of three pints on offer. First come, first served. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.

Any word what’ll be on the guest taps?

Just now, NEM said:

They've set a precedent now so don't see why not

Can you imagine that for a semi final though?

Say we get 22,000 after sponsors etc get theirs. 

We only sell a max of 14,000 (about our average).   

8,000 unsold @ say £35 or whatever is the guts of £300k we need to pay the SFA. 

I think for a semi, 15,000 (when we’re going ok & not a fucking shambles) is about what we’d sell.

Take the gamble for a final as we’d shift as near as damn it half 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Can you imagine that for a semi final though?

Say we get 22,000 after sponsors etc get theirs. 

We only sell a max of 14,000 (about our average).   

8,000 unsold @ say £35 or whatever is the guts of £300k we need to pay the SFA. 

I think for a semi, 15,000 (when we’re going ok & not a fucking shambles) is about what we’d sell.

Take the gamble for a final as we’d shift as near as damn it half 

Aye the club should only take the risk (which would be very minimal) for a final

7 minutes ago, dave_min said:

No club should ever have a financial risk from playing at a neutral venue.

Good point but being given the opportunity in the first place is a (small) step in the right direction

the lack of sunlight on this is staggering really. Hearts get 50% cos the club bought the tickets but no indication thats actually a new rule...it just kinda happened. its just weird. they are averaging 1300 more than us per home game, so is it about that? what if it was 1000 more, 500 more? does that count. what are the criteria?