Let's get into the festive Jumbo✈️ spirit: Do you have a real Christmas tree or an artificial Christmas tree? 🎄 And why? 🎅

JumboJET

2 minutes ago, sigh said:

Its still November, no one should have a Christmas tree up yet

Hi, Mr Sigh. 

You might want to 'hold fire' on that train of thought, as it may be more suited to the upcoming "Let's get into the festive Jumbo ✈️ spirit: When do you put your (real or artificial) Christmas tree🎄 up? And why? 🎅" thread.

TheJumbster

45 minutes ago, JumboJET said:

Hi all, 

Let's get into the festive Jumbo spirit: Do you have a real Christmas tree or an artificial Christmas tree?

And why?

I have an artificial Christmas tree, as it is easier to deal with when compared to a real Christmas tree.

XmasSpiritJumby

Artificial ones in every house. Much easier. Not the cheap shit ones either. Pre lit. 

Could I request that you refrain from using “XmasSpiritJumby” and use “ChristmasSpiritJumby” from now on. Xmas just isn’t in keeping with the spirit of things. 

God bless Jesus Christ and God bless Christmas. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, JumboJET said:

Hi, Mr Sigh. 

You might want to 'hold fire' on that train of thought, as it may be more suited to the upcoming "Let's get into the festive Jumbo ✈️ spirit: When do you put your (real or artificial) Christmas tree🎄 up? And why? 🎅" thread.

TheJumbster

I can hardly conceal my excitement for these threads starting 

Maybe wait until after the cup final?

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Artificial ones in every house. Much easier. Not the cheap shit ones either. Pre lit. 

Could I request that you refrain from using “XmasSpiritJumby” and use “ChristmasSpiritJumby” from now on. Xmas just isn’t in keeping with the spirit of things. 

God bless Jesus Christ and God bless Christmas. 

Do you have lots of houses boof?

And as one of the resident Christians on here, could I say that I'm quite happy with Xmas. Fun fact: the X stands for Christ in Greek.

Amen to the bit in bold though.

9 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

3 trees fonte

knew fine well danaldo fontenori would be well into the camp spirit of xmas, the bloody white wine drinker he is

It's nice for my daughter champ.  Once she's flown the nest I'll be down to a token effort in the corner.

I do love the few proper Xmas days though (24th-27th).  Good company, boozing all day, good food, plenty sport. Love it.

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

It's nice for my daughter champ.  Once she's flown the nest I'll be down to a token effort in the corner.

I do love the few proper Xmas days though (24th-27th).  Good company, boozing all day, good food, plenty sport. Love it.

chat wi meh don, agree xmas is great - love the best aspects like you listed. tak te meh.

• Upvote 1