Leanne Crichton Non Appreciation Thread

I suspect this might be a somewhat niche short lived thread but I absolutely can't abide her...

I don't know anybody who appreciates her "incisive insight" or "in depth analysis" and that voice is like nails on a black board.

Whenever she's on she absolutely makes any BBC coverage unwatchable/unlistenable for me.

I can handle Kris Boyd being a fanny for the clicks but surely to Miller if you must have female pundits there's got to be better than her...

Motherwell junkie boot, horrible cunt she is, although I disagree about the kris Boyd comment, fucking Uber hun he is, absolute poison and he’s the epitome of what’s wrong with this league, governing body, media and commentators, which results in  this blatant, sickly, institutional bias we see week in, week out.

ditto about the Darvel comment, horrible munter

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll never forget her totally impartial BBC comments when we lost at Darvel.

She actually said this about our blatantly ONside goal at Darvel when Clarkson was at least a yard onside…

”Thank goodness VAR wasn’t here tonight to ruin the night”.

Fuck off you hun boot. 

She could eat a toffee apple through a letter box. 

She is a fucking tactless, clueless, biased cow of a misplaced spermatoza. Horrible cunt.

Remember, the host that fateful night against Darvel. Jane Lewis, revelling in our loss as well. 

Fuck her as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Most of the female pundits involved in Scottish football are crap and add nothing.

However the male pundits are easily as bad and I despise most of them as well.

Ex players handed punditry jobs who aren’t actually qualified at all - zero insight and nothing interesting to say.

Boyd, McCoist etc.

Michael Stewart is the only one with any balls and anything interesting to say imo.

1 minute ago, Helmet said:

Most of the female pundits involved in Scottish football are crap and add nothing.

Ex players handed punditry jobs who aren’t actually qualified at all - zero insight and nothing interesting to say.

Boyd, McCoist etc.

Michael Stewart is the only one with any balls and anything interesting to say imo.

Michael Stewart is very fair and impartial in his summarising of games in real-time as well as a highlights pundit.

The rest are truly awful. Ian Crocker, in particular, is insufferable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Helmet said:

Boyd, McCoist etc.

Nah.

He basically repeats the same cliches on a loop. Obsessed with VAR too

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll never forget her totally impartial BBC comments when we lost at Darvel.

She actually said this about our blatantly ONside goal at Darvel when Clarkson was at least a yard onside…

”Thank goodness VAR wasn’t here tonight to ruin the night”.

Fuck off you hun boot. 

She could eat a toffee apple through a letter box. 

3 hours ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I remember after her comments regarding the Darvel game, thinking did she actually say that!! She was advocating cheating a team out of a legitimate goal. She would never have said that against the bigot 2. Central belt bias again. Hope Miller set her straight afterwards.

You guys are far too sensitive. It's no big deal that she wanted an upset, she's not a Dons fan, and everyone likes an upset when it's not them. Nothing to do with impartiality either, these games are on TV in the hope of an upset.

I don't mind her. The idea that boyd is better than her is laughable.

8 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

You guys are far too sensitive. It's no big deal that she wanted an upset, she's not a Dons fan, and everyone likes an upset when it's not them. Nothing to do with impartiality either, these games are on TV in the hope of an upset.

Pair of hun numpties, in any case. 

11 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Boyd is worse than her. 
It doesn’t make Crichton even average because Boyd is a semi-literate, bitter, slavering hun bastard.