Leanne Crichton Non Appreciation Thread

12 hours ago, JamieMT said:

On the subject of Leanne Crichton, it's a low bar but i think she's one of the best on Sportsound these days. She has an understanding of the game that embarrasses the likes of Derek Ferguson, Billy Dodds, Lee McCulloch. Fair few of the Hundits defer to her analysis.

I know the bar is pretty low but she is awful. One of the worst pundits out there. Knows pretty much nothing about the game of football, at least Julie fleeting doesn’t sound biased when she talks. Maybe that’s why she’s hardly on 

45 minutes ago, thurso said:

I know the bar is pretty low but she is awful. One of the worst pundits out there. Knows pretty much nothing about the game of football, at least Julie fleeting doesn’t sound biased when she talks. Maybe that’s why she’s hardly on 

Fleeting is on Sportscene results every Saturday afternoon.....

On 12/2/2023 at 9:49 PM, JamieMT said:

On the subject of Leanne Crichton, it's a low bar but i think she's one of the best on Sportsound these days. She has an understanding of the game that embarrasses the likes of Derek Ferguson, Billy Dodds, Lee McCulloch. Fair few of the Hundits defer to her analysis.

Wtf? 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I really,really fucking despise Billy Dodds calling Richard Gordon ‘Rich’.

Fucking cunt. It sounds so fucking AGHhhhhhhh.

Once you hear it now you won’t unhear it. 

Dont mind it. They sound like pals. 

Allan Preston, Derek Fergahun, Packie Bonnar, and Tom English are all bloody  awful.