Leanne Crichton Non Appreciation Thread

2 hours ago, ELLON RED said:

The female who hosted soccer Saturday a few weeks ago (i forget her name) instead of Stelling's replacement was decent enough.

Stelling’s been on talkshite the last few mornings covering Alan Brazil. He’s an annoying cunt. Especially first thing in the morning. Worse the Brazil. 

On 12/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, ELLON RED said:

The female who hosted soccer Saturday a few weeks ago (i forget her name) instead of Stelling's replacement was decent enough.

Caroline Barker. 
Amazes me folk also criticised her (she was fine), when the male pundits were Paul Merson, who’s thick as pig shit & only kept on so he doesn’t top himself, and Tim Sherwood & Clinton Morrison, both semi-literate Cockneys who are comically bad.

Morrison is one of those “alright bro, innit” types - incredible thick cunts like that get paid good money to be a pundit.

Then again, we have to put up with that insufferable, fat, orange bastard Kris Boyd.

Reminds me why I stopped paying for Sky Sports. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

What's she said? I heard her intro pish about some interesting news regarding Aberdeen. Had the radio on for a bit but it turned into the usual hun fest so switched it off. 

Didn't catch the start of Sportsound, but assume it was this ...