Aberdeen 2 - 0 Frankfurt

Genuinely play it as a preseason type fixture. Play all the fringe players. I genuinely could not give a fuck about Thursdays game. If we lost Miovski, Jensen etc for some pointless challenge they went into it would be suicidal for the cup final. 

I would genuinely play our entire 2nd team and maybe some youngsters. Our squad is not good enough to chance it 

Would be a reasonably ok team (lol not really) with only 2-3 starting the final but make sure use the 5 subs. 

Roos

Milne Devlin Rubezic Jensen McGarry

Morris Polvara Barron Duncan

Duk

subs: Doohan, Gartenmann, Hayes, Clarkson, Shinnie, Sokler, Miosvki, McGrath, MacDonald, Gueye, Williams, Dadia

11 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Doohan

Milne MacDonald Ruby McGarry

Barron Polvara 

Morris Clarkson Duk

Sokler

He’ll play 5 at the back and won’t make as many changes as that imo.

The last thing the team wants is to be smashed 6-0 or something.

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

How many changes we going for?

Roos 

Rubezic MacDonald Jensen    
                 Milne 
Morris Barron Polvara McGarry   
           Gueye Sokler 

In other words about as many as the cup final team not playing as possible. 

Frankfurt humped Bayern 5-1 

Could be messy but hopefully a respectable result 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Roos 

Rubezic MacDonald Jensen    
                 Milne 
Morris Barron Polvara McGarry   
           Gueye Sokler 

In other words about as many as the cup final team not playing as possible. 

Frankfurt humped Bayern 5-1 

Could be messy but hopefully a respectable result 

That could certainly work. You expecting neither of Rubezic or MacDonald in the final? I think one will be in, and also never EVER play Rubezic on the side of a back 3

10 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

That could certainly work. You expecting neither of Rubezic or MacDonald in the final? I think one will be in, and also never EVER play Rubezic on the side of a back 3

I never put too much thought in to it.

I think one of them will play in the final. 

I guess what I was trying to say is that we’ll only have 2 or 3 playing on Thursday that’ll be in the Final 

1 hour ago, TheRock said:

For what it's worth, Frankfurt also have nothing to play for on Thursday and also have a big game on Sunday (away to top of the league Leverkusen) that they'll more concerned with.

Hopefully they’ll play a second string full of youth players. Would argue we have more to play for than them with €500K up for grabs for a win. 

• Upvote 1

🙂 this is not entirely correct, am really from Finland, but using VPN at my company's noebook

Seriously, last week I asked a colleague if he could organize tickets, but he wasn't sure if he's abler to, because online you can only get one ticket per member. Does this also count for the box office? I guess he did not go there and ask, that's why I am asking here. I will be on site anyways next week and there is always a possibility.. just trying to find easier and not so complicated ways 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1