Aberdeen 2 - 0 Frankfurt

1 hour ago, sgehdn said:

🙂 this is not entirely correct, am really from Finland, but using VPN at my company's noebook

Seriously, last week I asked a colleague if he could organize tickets, but he wasn't sure if he's abler to, because online you can only get one ticket per member. Does this also count for the box office? I guess he did not go there and ask, that's why I am asking here. I will be on site anyways next week and there is always a possibility.. just trying to find easier and not so complicated ways 🙂

If you’re in Aberdeen this week you’ll get one whether you’re Finnish or Kraut. No problem, “Arno”.

1 hour ago, sgehdn said:

🙂 this is not entirely correct, am really from Finland, but using VPN at my company's noebook

Seriously, last week I asked a colleague if he could organize tickets, but he wasn't sure if he's abler to, because online you can only get one ticket per member. Does this also count for the box office? I guess he did not go there and ask, that's why I am asking here. I will be on site anyways next week and there is always a possibility.. just trying to find easier and not so complicated ways 🙂

Hmm

mqdefault-1.jpg

I smell, shizer...

9 minutes ago, Howard Marks said:

Ridiculous kick off time. I've tweeted @Burrows to moan about it but he hasn't replied yet. Anyone else had the same problem?

I've also asked the ticket office for a partial refund for my three ticket package because we are already out. No reply yet either.

What’s Burrows supposed to do about a kick off time that’s dictated by UEFA? 

• Dildo 1
2 hours ago, sgehdn said:

Hi, I am from Finland, currently working in Aberdeen and County during the week.

Is there any chance to organize 2 tickets for me and my colleague? The ticketing won't help, just saying since I don't have  ticket history i cannot go to the game.

Best

Arno

How old are you?

(If you really are Finnish, just head to the ticket office and they’ll sell you one)

1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

Ridiculous kick off time. I've tweeted @Burrows to moan about it but he hasn't replied yet. Anyone else had the same problem?

I've also asked the ticket office for a partial refund for my three ticket package because we are already out. No reply yet either.

Can you ask him which kit we’ll be wearing on the night? I’ve heard it might be the white away top with the red home shorts - and if it is, I’ll be seeking a refund too.

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Doohan,

MacDonald - Williams- McGarry, 

Morris - Duncan - Barron - Marshall - Hayes(c),

Gueye - Sokler.  

I think MacDonald, Hayes and Sokler may be in the running to start the final?

57 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Doohan,

MacDonald - Williams- McGarry, 

Morris - Duncan - Barron - Marshall - Hayes(c),

Gueye - Sokler.  

Who are some of these people?

Do they play for Aberdeen Football Club?

I think I'll focus on the Group F and H games on Thursday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023–24_UEFA_Europa_Conference_League#Group_F

Fuck me, the Dons better be in Europe next season. The potential is there to make a decent dent in Conference League.

You can only build and build in Con League. That's what it's there for. I'll be amazed if Aston Villa don't win it.