Aberdeen 2 - 0 Frankfurt

On 12/10/2023 at 11:31 AM, milne_afc said:

If you’re in Aberdeen this week you’ll get one whether you’re Finnish or Kraut. No problem, “Arno”.

Hi, unfortunately this didn't work. You HAVE to be in their data base in order to buy... I guess because all these Germans are bothering the ticket Office all day :blahblah1:

Can anyone here help me out with 2 tickets? Can meet immediately for a handover

Thanks

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sgehdn said:

Hi, unfortunately this didn't work. You HAVE to be in their data base in order to buy... I guess because all these Germans are bothering the ticket Office all day :blahblah1:

Can anyone here help me out with 2 tickets? Can meet immediately for a handover

Thanks

Maybe if you hadn’t been so rude about our German friends they would have sold you one. 

On 12/10/2023 at 10:29 AM, sgehdn said:

🙂 this is not entirely correct, am really from Finland, but using VPN at my company's noebook

Seriously, last week I asked a colleague if he could organize tickets, but he wasn't sure if he's abler to, because online you can only get one ticket per member. Does this also count for the box office? I guess he did not go there and ask, that's why I am asking here. I will be on site anyways next week and there is always a possibility.. just trying to find easier and not so complicated ways 🙂

I'm not having that. 

I can even hear the German accent in the way you write your English. You are as German as dirndls and sauerkraut. I hope you get a ticket nonetheless. 

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I'm not having that. 

I can even hear the German accent in the way you write your English. You are as German as dirndls and sauerkraut. I hope you get a ticket nonetheless. 

Then you're just having any knowledge of human nature... wil send you my ID if you want... :-)