Aberdeen 2 - 0 Frankfurt

1 minute ago, Proud Dandy said:

Not the worst team in the circumstances.

As well as Hayes, I reckon this means Ruby will come back into the team if he performs well tonight, unless I’m mistaken I’m sure Robson has been quoted in the past saying that Macdonald struggles with 2 games in a week. 

I think we can probably guess 10 of the 11 for the final?

Ruby or MacDonald being the 11th? 
As you say more likely Ruby (which is a concern).

46 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Got him out of Israel so I'm assuming he's grateful for that 

We should have signed that Netanyahu cunt, him who always has that creepy smirk when he meets the First Minister of that America, he met the one who got his knob sucked, the one who did 9/11, the coloured one who was a gay or bisex, the one with the hair like a gay Archie McPherson on coke and the new one, the one that looks like Robert Kilroy-Silk but with radiation poisoning.

3 minutes ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

We should have signed that Netanyahu cunt, him who always has that creepy smirk when he meets the First Minister of that America, he met the one who got his knob sucked, the one who did 9/11, the coloured one who was a gay or bisex, the one with the hair like a gay Archie McPherson on coke and the new one, the one that looks like Robert Kilroy-Silk but with radiation poisoning.

Hamas STFU. 

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
4 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Aye, they'd all have got a game before Dadia 

• Upvote 1