Aberdeen v Sevco - League Cup Final 2023

5 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Despite my previous postings that we would lose every game, I have a good feeling about this game. Which I rarely have…

I’m so confident, my main concern is whether they’ve learned anything from the shambles of post match celebrations and cup presentation at #ParkRed.

Player’s kids on the pitch and podium before Anderson gormlessly choking on confetti spoiled the occasion for many. Let’s get that bit done properly tomorrow 🏆

• Haha 6
8 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I’m so confident, my main concern is whether they’ve learned anything from the shambles of post match celebrations and cup presentation at #ParkRed.

Player’s kids on the pitch and podium before Anderson gormlessly choking on confetti spoiled the occasion for many. Let’s get that bit done properly tomorrow 🏆

I’m sure wee Jonny’s experience from that day will be invaluable 

12 hours ago, Beechender said:

Willie Miller once said 10% better than them cunts in Glasgow is not enough you have to be 20% better  to eliminate some of the cheating that goes on.

A couple of snipers on Hampden roof. With elephant knock out darts aimed at the referees and VAR operators arse will do the trick if the cheating sevco divers claim penalties, which they are defiantly going to try and get. 

I’m actually pulsating thinking about tomorrow.

Beating the filthy horrible  smelly zombie  fuckers in a final would be up there with some of the greatest days of my life. 

However, I can’t say I'm overly confident mixture of nerves excitement dread of loosing, will Definitely struggle to sleep Tonight. 

Bus again for me which means a good ale session. 

2 hours ago, dave_c said:

Some prick probably made a deal like that in the 1990 final - win this shootout and that'll do me for Scottish Cups for the next 34 years.

Think it was me in 1983 in last minute in Gothenburg before their free kick. "Don't care if we don't win another cup for a while, just don't score" Well we did go on and win countless cups but I think he's getting back at me now. Yes.......I am THAT prick

7 hours ago, milne_afc said:

If Jonny scores the winner, I'd tolerate his grandkids on the podium. 

4  - 1 After extra time to the Dons 👊

For me it’s simple. Weakest part of their team is their centre halves. Both shite. We go at them we get goals. We need Miovski and Sokler up top for me. 

If we sit back and just camp ourselves in our own half it’s a case of hope they don’t score and we all know they will probably get a jammy deflection or a penalty etc etc. 

having said all that I think we know what Robson will do. So hopefully one of our counter attacks comes off and we have something to protect. 

• Upvote 1