Dundee V Aberdeen (Postponed)

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Presumably he'll start 352.

Suspect he'll drop McGarry, Polvara and McDonald.

Whether its 352, 4231 or 433 get Duk out wide left on the ball as he's looked good in the last two games out there.

Unless Barron is coming in, which I suspect he won't be, surely he has to play Polvara. If anyone's dropping out that midfield it's got to be Shinnie - 3 games in 6 days is beyond him now. I reckon he'll probably play though. Rubezic back in possibly, and wonder if Duncan might get a run out on the LWB role, although he's not had much game time in recent weeks.

Should definitely go 4231 or even 433, but suspect as you say it'll be 352...

Roos
Gartenmann Rubezic Jensen
Devlin Polvara Clarkson Shinnie Duncan
Miovski Duk

16 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Unless Barron is coming in, which I suspect he won't be, surely he has to play Polvara. If anyone's dropping out that midfield it's got to be Shinnie - 3 games in 6 days is beyond him now. I reckon he'll probably play though. Rubezic back in possibly, and wonder if Duncan might get a run out on the LWB role, although he's not had much game time in recent weeks.

Should definitely go 4231 or even 433, but suspect as you say it'll be 352...

Roos
Gartenmann Rubezic Jensen
Devlin Polvara Clarkson Shinnie Duncan
Miovski Duk

Would be looking to leaving Gartenmann on the bench. He has been very poor recently.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Not confident at all 

Tony Doc seems to be getting a decent tune out of Dundee in the top flight which history will show is no mean feat 

Would love to be wrong but got a bad feeling about this one 

2-1 Dundee 

Same, they have a few good young ambitious players by the looks of it all knowing there jobs and roles within there structure, whereas we just don’t.(we have good young players but look like they haven’t the foggiest what Robson wants them to do).

If Robson has any sense, he’ll stick with a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

However he has no sense, so the daft bastard will likely revert to 3-5-2.

I’d go with 

Roos. 
Devlin Ruby MacDonald Jensen. 
             Polvara Shinnie. 
     McGrath Clarkson Duk   
                   Miovski 

I was going to put Morris in, but I don’t trust him enough. 

1-1 draw. 

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Same, they have a few good young ambitious players by the looks of it all knowing there jobs and roles within there structure, whereas we just don’t.(we have good young players but look like they haven’t the foggiest what Robson wants them to do).

Kick the ball 50 yards as fast as you can, obviously. 

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Not confident at all 

Tony Doc seems to be getting a decent tune out of Dundee in the top flight which history will show is no mean feat 

Would love to be wrong but got a bad feeling about this one 

2-1 Dundee 

Can see the inexperienced Tony Doc taking over from Robson by Easter.

3 hours ago, Tord31 said:

get Duk out wide left on the ball as he's looked good in the last two games out there.

Agreed. Started finding form this time last season as well. Hopefully finally fit.

Lesson for the new Manager is to not let the cunt fuck off to Mexico during preseason and come back like a burrito.

• Haha 4
45 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

4-3-3

Roos

Devlin Ruby MacDonald Jensen

Polvara Shinnie Clarkson

Morris Miovski Duk

2-0 The Dons

I’d have Shinnie at LB, Jensen beside Ruby, Barron in front of the back 4..either Clarkson or McGrath as the highest of the 3 in the middle.

4-3-3. Ball on the deck! 3-0 Dons!