Dundee V Aberdeen (Postponed)

9 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Fuck me road is black , just those pricks in the Audi's and BMW's with those fucking shite grand a piece tyres they have on that can't drive is the problem 

See what I find funny about this. Many people over the years have said this statement... tends to be them that crash in shit weather.

• Upvote 1

Got the match day email at 10.05. Maybe had just held off sending it out until they were sure the match was on. 

I just setting off from Edinburgh now and it's pretty mild here. Dundee is going to be 12C. I know it's the roads further north that will be causing concern but surely it's going ahead.

Ross County match is off.

38 minutes ago, Roberto said:

See what I find funny about this. Many people over the years have said this statement... tends to be them that crash in shit weather.

Aye the absolute whoppers who drive a bit faster and a bit more aggressively than usual cos they cant handle everyone else driving carefully. 
Equally, theres wifies, old folk, and africans that drive like theyve never been in a car before cos its been snowing/raining/windy/dark. 

12 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Tord is at it. I've never seen him fishing before.

Was just thinking the same

Usually a pillar of our community on here, but that's what makes me think something might be in it

I've scheduled my whole day around the game, so better not be off

Up at 7am and done 3 really top quality DIY jobs, earned credit all based around watching this