Aberdeen 0 - 3 St Mirren

8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Robson will probably deviate from the Dundee team selection, as that was influenced to rest a few. 

Roos 

Gartenmann Ruby Jensen. 
Devlin Clarkson Shinnie McGarry. 
                    McGrath. 
                 Miovski.   Duk 

1-0 Dons (Miovski)

Hope he sticks with the Dundee team. 

15 hours ago, JamieMT said:

We were all so optimistic following pre-season ... then Livi at the Tony Mac happened and there's rarely been a high point since. Air's definitely gone out of the tyres this season.

It was admittedly a pretty depressing comment but I remember saying on here after the livi game you could immediately tell what kind of season we were in for. It’s so depressingly predictable sometimes. 

20 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

It was admittedly a pretty depressing comment but I remember saying on here after the livi game you could immediately tell what kind of season we were in for. It’s so depressingly predictable sometimes. 

St mirren out of form, they must be delighted it’s us next as we have a history of giving teams a result when they need it. 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Robson to change things up a bit, could we see the return of last season's tactics, I've heard a rumour there might be a change to the style of play today. 🤔 Could of course be bollocks and we revert to normal operations. 🤣 3-0 Aberdeen 🥳

I would love for Robson to play a 4-3-3 formation with the 3 upfront consisting of Lopes, Sokler, and Miovski, and Devlin and MacKenzie (up his return) to be given free rein to bomb up and down the wings, as LB and RB respectively.

• Thanks 1