Predict Robson Sack Date

On 12/31/2023 at 1:34 PM, ericblack4boss said:

I reckon the fmb will dig in , 

Remember after Colgates crocodile tears in Feb, he promised to get it right next time.

How has that worked out

On 12/31/2023 at 1:45 PM, Zeus said:

Not a single murmur of anything happening

He's here for the foreseeable 

From what I've heard, they are indeed digging in.

I'm wondering if a word has been had though as today was a complete change from his usual approach. 

The biggest problem is it's a complete scattergun approach to the line up in the midfield...it'll change for the next game and the game after that.

I don't think we have a poor squad, so it's no surprise we can go and scud Ross County 3-0.

We all know that we'll chuck in a disasterclass at Tynecastle when we need to win.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I'm wondering if a word has been had though as today was a complete change from his usual approach. 

My theory is he was looking to get fired aff the roof, so he picked what he considered the inferior back 4 in order to chuck the game.

He couldn't even get that right, the thick fucking ginger beaut.

Great result, smashed them, fire him aff the roof.

Happy New Year.

Guys.

Sadly didn't see the match. Fantastic result and more importantly a fantastic performance from the sounds of it. The role a change of formation played in that can't be denied, but i don't trust Robson to stick with it. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see us back to 3-5-2/5-3-2 by the time we're playing St Johnstone.

And comments such as the one below from his post match interview don't fill me with confidence:

"We're hoping once we get on the training pitch a bit more the performances can come regularly."

Maybe if he hadn't taken to one game shy of the halfway point of the League season to change things, throwing away the League Cup in the process, he'd have my backing. As things stand, it's still Robson out for me.

20 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

This saddens, but does not surprise, me

13 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Right now I’ll take a comfortable humping of StJ and Clyde and take our chances at Tynecastle.

Throw the kitchen sink at winning the cup(difficult, I know)

4th should be minimum expectation in the league. If Hearts sell Shankland, it’ll be interesting.

15 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Throw the kitchen sink at winning the cup(difficult, I know)

4th should be minimum expectation in the league. If Hearts sell Shankland, it’ll be interesting.

Agreed, as long as whatever prompted today’s formation proves permanent.  And we can avoid our own striker scarcity issues, £10m or no £10m.

Great to see a win today but it changes nothing for me.  Even if we beat Clyde and St Johnstone, likely poor results against Hearts and the dirty duo (three matches where he'll return to three at the back) could see us still sitting in the bottom four.  And that's even if we don't lose Miovski during the break.

I reckon if he doesn't lose to both Clyde and St.J the board will stick with him until we've played our games in hand or making top 6 is no longer in our own hands.  Unless he goes on a cup run, in which they won't get rid of him until that's over, even if it means finishing in the bottom six.

55 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I would hazard a guess a word has been had. And not for the first time. 

2 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I still think he'll go. 

Looked far from happy post match. 

He's on borrowed time. Gone this week imo. 

Honestly I think he's had his arse reemed him and Agnew sort it or your out! Hence the change of style the day, I fully expect this to be the system going forward now. 

10 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Honestly I think he's had his arse reemed him and Agnew sort it or your out! Hence the change of style the day, I fully expect this to be the system going forward now. 

It was an act of desperation from a desperate man.

If the change was dictated, Robson would be fully justified in resigning and it'd render the managers position wholly unappealing to any worthy replacement. 

We are stuck with this tool for a while longer.  That St Mirren game will be in my head for a long long time. Utter disgrace. He’s a lot to do to get me back supporting him. But obviously I’ll be right behind the players as always.

• Upvote 2

The hugs, bosies and high fives Robson was getting or dishing out at full time was not that of a man who has a poor relationship with the players.

Think there's still a bond there, not sure he's lost a whole team.

He's just a shit manager learning on the job. Which he more or less admitted on his Redtv interview. 

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I still think he'll go. 

Looked far from happy post match. 

He's on borrowed time. Gone this week imo. 

46 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You think we’ll sack him after winning

3-0 away from home? 😂

Ayrshire Sheep isn't normal tbf.

We didn't sack Goodwin after Darvel. We won't be sacking Robson any time soon.