Predict Robson Sack Date

17 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

The hugs, bosies and high fives Robson was getting or dishing out at full time was not that of a man who has a poor relationship with the players.

Think there's still a bond there, not sure he's lost a whole team.

He's just a shit manager learning on the job. Which he more or less admitted on his Redtv interview. 

He maybe got bosies and hugs from the players on Tuesday at Dingwall, but if he’d tried coming over to some of the supporters after all the shit he’s dished up all season he’d have been given the glezga kiss which would have knocked the smirk off his face.

9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

He maybe got bosies and hugs from the players on Tuesday at Dingwall, but if he’d tried coming over to some of the supporters after all the shit he’s dished up all season he’d have been given the glezga kiss which would have knocked the smirk off his face.

I very much doubt that.

1 hour ago, G man said:

Did we not beat the Govan mob 3-1 at Ibrox a few months ago. First win there in 5 years? We have played 4 games less than some teams around us in the league.

We did. And it resulted in their manager at the time getting the sack. Not 100% sure using us beating a Beale Huns team is quite the argument you think it is. 

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

We did. And it resulted in their manager at the time getting the sack. Not 100% sure using us beating a Beale Huns team is quite the argument you think it is. 

Not an argument. It is a fact.

Ideally would like to see him jottered, marched onto the roof, and FIRED AFF IT, before the Winter break is over. 

Unfortunately I feel like it's going to take until the run of games ending in March before the wheels finally fly off and the *ahem*... Football Monitoring Board... swings into action. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, AyrshireSheep said:

So is us losing to Killie twice, St Mirren turning us over, a 6-0 doing at Parkhead, a cup final without a shot on target, losing to Hibs twice in the league and getting bitchslapped at Tynecastle. 

Robson out yet? 

After winning 3 of our last 4 league games l cannot see that happening now. I was very critical after the St Mirren game but - 3-0 away win yesterday will not see any change. I just hope the system used yesterday continues. Other than changing Jensen in for Gartarmann yesterday’s system and players should see us move up the table.

1 minute ago, G man said:

After winning 3 of our last 4 league games l cannot see that happening now. I was very critical after the St Mirren game but - 3-0 away win yesterday will not see any change. I just hope the system used yesterday continues. Other than changing Jensen in for Gartarmann yesterday’s system and players should see us move up the table.

Perhaps he won't be sacked. But I still have major doubts that the shape he used yesterday won't be the norm. He'll need to sign players that fit this new supposed "system" as he can't play Polvara out wide in a 4-2-3-1. He'll need to sign wingers better than Morris before He'll convince me he's ditching this back 3-5. 

6 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Perhaps he won't be sacked. But I still have major doubts that the shape he used yesterday won't be the norm. He'll need to sign players that fit this new supposed "system" as he can't play Polvara out wide in a 4-2-3-1. He'll need to sign wingers better than Morris before He'll convince me he's ditching this back 3-5. 

He would be pressing the self destruct button if he reverts to three at the back .

5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Ideally would like to see him jottered, marched onto the roof, and FIRED AFF IT, before the Winter break is over. 

Unfortunately I feel like it's going to take until the run of games ending in March before the wheels finally fly off and the *ahem*... Football Monitoring Board... swings into action. 

spacer.png

A February/March sacking for the 4th year in a row. Terrific. Just at that stage of the season when you have finally accepted you are fucked instead of making a change sooner. 

• Upvote 1