Predict Robson Sack Date

11 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You think we’ll sack him after winning

3-0 away from home? 😂

Against a team even worse than us. Wasn't as if we went to Tynecastle, Parkhead or Ibrox and turned them over. 

If I was Cormack I'd be looking at yesterday's performance and seeing just how much better it was and then be thinking "why the fuck are we languishing in 8th place having lost half of our league games?"

It's Robsons job to get the best out of the players. He's failed. 

We had a cup final against a bang average Hun team. We failed to get a shot on target. Failure. 

Lost twice in the league to a totally shite Hibs team as a result of tactical naivety. 

Been turned over twice by Kilmarnock. 

Won 1 European game in 8.

Been on the end of a 6-0 pumping at the Parkhead. 

I'd say there are plenty of reasons for him to still get the sack. We've seen just how stubborn Robson is. 100% the back 3/5 makes a re-appearance in time for Tynecastle. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously has a few of their dogs not barking. 

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Against a team even worse than us. Wasn't as if we went to Tynecastle, Parkhead or Ibrox and turned them over. 

If I was Cormack I'd be looking at yesterday's performance and seeing just how much better it was and then be thinking "why the fuck are we languishing in 8th place having lost half of our league games?"

We had a cup final against a bang average Hun team. We failed to get a shot on target. Failure. 

Lost twice in the league to a totally shite Hibs team as a result of tactical naivety. 

I'd say there are plenty of reasons for him to still get the sack. We've seen just how stubborn Robson is. 100% the back 3/5 makes a re-appearance in time for Tynecastle. Anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously has a few of their dogs not barking. 

The winter break will be utilised to get the 3-5-2 working on the training pitch so he can prove it’s not a failure. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

I agree with all that.

I want him gone too.

But it ain’t happening after a 3-0 away win. 

Just now, Footballs coming Rome said:

The winter break will be utilised to get the 3-5-2 working on the training pitch so he can prove it’s not a failure. 

Anyone who thinks we are all of a sudden ditching the formation he's used all season is just a mentalist. 

He said post match that they've had barely any time on the training pitch. So like you say now they have a couple of weeks where that back 3 will be the sole focus imo. I'd be very surprised if it wasn't back in time for the trip to Gorgie. 

Robson is a stubborn cunt. 

16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

IF and it’s a big IF, the board want what’s best for the club he should be away today and a new manager in the door on Thursday 

Hard to understand why we now have to wait until the season has to be down the pan and the whole club humiliated before we change manager. 

We took Glass in when we were still in some position of strength in 4th. 

18 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

IF and it’s a big IF, the board want what’s best for the club he should be away today and a new manager in the door on Thursday 

Winning  comfortably in Dingwall has probably put paid to any hope of Robson going before the end of the month.

Frustratingly though it wouldn’t shock anyone if he went back to his trusted 3 at the back shite against Clyde, such is his  obstinacy, despite it being patently obvious our players perform better when set up as we were in Dingwall.

What will be, will be, regarding Robson.

Yesterday’s football was great, albeit County are mince, as were Motherwell back  in November, our last previous decent performance.

And anyone who wanted us to lose yesterday, to enhance his departure, is a fucking idiot.

As I said, Que sera sera. He won’t be here long term. Possibly, Cormack gives him till the end of the season but clearly, he’s not going anywhere in the short term, and we just have to suck that one up

• Upvote 5
41 minutes ago, huncunts said:

Hard to understand why we now have to wait until the season has to be down the pan and the whole club humiliated before we change manager. 

Im just going to throw this out there as a possible answer to your question, frankly I'm surprised there isnt pages and pages of debate on this very point to be honest.  Could the reason be...

BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A REALISTIC REPLACEMENT 

6 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Im just going to throw this out there as a possible answer to your question, frankly I'm surprised there isnt pages and pages of debate on this very point to be honest.  Could the reason be...

BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE A REALISTIC REPLACEMENT 

Scott Brown, Neil Lennon, Tony Mowbray, Sessions.

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

What will be, will be, regarding Robson.

Yesterday’s football was great, albeit County are mince, as were Motherwell back  in November, our last previous decent performance.

And anyone who wanted us to lose yesterday, to enhance his departure, is a fucking idiot.

As I said, Que sera sera. He won’t be here long term. Possibly, Cormack gives him till the end of the season but clearly, he’s not going anywhere in the short term, and we just have to suck that one up

A reasonable, balanced opinion. No room for that here 😉

Spot on with what you say. Further to this, after a 3-0 win, I'm not going to get myself in a tizzy over post match interviews or timings of/lack of subs then analyse his facial expressions.

• Thanks 1
  • Dildo 1
5 hours ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Did we not beat the Govan mob 3-1 at Ibrox a few months ago. First win there in 5 years? We have played 4 games less than some teams around us in the league.

• Dildo 1
1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll now update my prediction to end of February.

After a brutal run of games.

St J (a). 
Hearts (a). 
Celtic (h). 
Scum (a). 
Hibs (h)   
Killie (a)

Sunday or Monday after Killie 

Sunday 25th Feb 2024 

Notwithstanding a Cup defeat at Clyde, then he’ll be tatties. 
We won’t lose to Clyde though. 

Darvel

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ll now update my prediction to end of February.

After a brutal run of games.

St J (a). 
Hearts (a). 
Celtic (h). 
Scum (a). 
Hibs (h)   
Killie (a)

Sunday or Monday after Killie 

Sunday 25th Feb 2024 

Notwithstanding a Cup defeat at Clyde, then he’ll be tatties. 
We won’t lose to Clyde though. 

Lucky if we get 6 points from that 6 games.