Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Just now, donswin1983 said:

It was a straight red in the first place…idiots 

That's what I was thinking, through on goal, gave a pen, but only a yellow card? Since when? In every other league, that's a straight red. Then they changed it to a free-kick, which seems wrong, it looked well inside the box. No replays on my stream.

It's shit like that which costs Scottish clubs wins and draws. Diddy refs.

1 minute ago, a don in oz said:

Nothing. I commented on it and asked if anyone else saw it. Just fuck off... really not into you aggro merchants here who just pick fights for the fuck of it.

Hardly picking a fight, you seemed quite excited about the way Shinnie looked at Robson for some reason even comparing how Miovski looked at him. You obviously inferred something so why not just say it?

4 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

It was a straight red in the first place…idiots 

1 minute ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

That's what I was thinking, through on goal, gave a pen, but only a yellow card? Since when? In every other league, that's a straight red. Then they changed it to a free-kick, which seems wrong, it looked well inside the box. No replays on my stream.

It's shit like that which costs Scottish clubs wins and draws. Diddy refs.

A couple of absolute simpletons.

He initially gave a penalty and a second yellow card.  The double jeopardy law means if you give a penalty away with a clear goal scoring opportunity, but have made an attempt to play the ball, it is only a yellow card.  That is how he initially interpreted it.

Once the foul is deemed outside the box this law doesn't apply and it is a straight red for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So I didn't expect a 4-2-3-1 (thought 4-1-3-2) but it was obvious that Barron/Shinnie had to be sitting. Didn't expect both but it worked. Not sure how we'll do with only the one up front against better teams and if we switch it to one sitting, to have two up front against better teams but it's a start.

Please don't go back to 5 at the back Robson... if you can learn from this there may be hope for you. If you revert to 5 against Clyde then someone needs to stick a boot right up your arse.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

A couple of absolute simpletons.

He initially gave a penalty and a second yellow card.  The double jeopardy law means if you give a penalty away with a clear goal scoring opportunity, but have made an attempt to play the ball, it is only a yellow card.  That is how he initially interpreted it.

Once the foul is deemed outside the box this law doesn't apply and it is a straight red for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Check you min eh, mr rulebook 😂