Ross County 0 - 3 Aberdeen

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I suppose it goes down as “factual” as opposed to subjective.

If it’s a factual call, it’s VAR that makes it. 

Offsides, in/out box etc 

Yes. They are asked to review footage for something they missed, ie someone touching a hun in the box = penalty. In the County game he didn't miss it, he called the foul, the factual part is whether it's in or out of the box, like whether someone is on or offside and that isn't subjective. 

7 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Ok Einstein change it to a fricking brown bear.  Robson and Cormack love hibernating they’re both in a fricking hole and unable to get out of it. I’m sure you know this. 

Einstein......the renowned zoologist 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
On 1/2/2024 at 4:38 PM, elephantstone78 said:

Just like you can’t be kind of pregnant you can’t kind of hibernate. Ref: D Attenborough. 

Shite comparison that ‘kind of pregnant’ ffs

being unconscious is ‘kind of’ sleeping 

Female polar bears ‘den’ with cubs feeding/sucking from pre den fattening up. Similar to hibernation but without the slowed heart rate.

so kind of like hibernation, at least closer to hibernation similarities than ‘kind of pregnant’ is to being pregnant 

9 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Shite comparison that ‘kind of pregnant’ ffs

being unconscious is ‘kind of’ sleeping 

Female polar bears ‘den’ with cubs feeding/sucking from pre den fattening up. Similar to hibernation but without the slowed heart rate.

so kind of like hibernation, at least closer to hibernation similarities than ‘kind of pregnant’ is to being pregnant 

"Previously, on idiots spout shite"

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Ramandu said:

Surprised at you buying that boof. The number of polar bears isn't decreasing.

I just roll with what Sir David Attenborough says on the matter. Seems the kind of guy you'd trust.

Need to start some sort of cull if they're increasing in numbers.

1 hour ago, Howard Marks said:

Having watched the highlights and subsequent interviews, I note that Robson scratched his left ear on five occasions and rubbed the back of his neck four times over the course of the three interviews I watched.

Perhaps a sign that he is about to get the dunt?

Could be he’s turning into a Polar Bear, and heading for the Arctic. 

Watched the game yesterday on TV, the support was brilliant for the whole game as were the team.

Robson's post-match interview was very strange, he seems completely incapable of taking responsibility for his poor tactics for the majority of the season. If he carries on like this he'll be writing his own P45.