What is the cruellest thing you have done? Do you feel guilty about it?

Back in the late ‘80’s me and my mate (both straight) went to a gay pub near shiprow (can’t remember the name). Anyway, it was the days of pastel coloured jumpers and I was wearing a pink Pringle. I got chatted up by a bloke, who I swiftly rebutted. 
Later on, walking home down Holburn Street, the same guy was in front of us. 
I tailed off behind whilst my mate “chatted” him up. They got up to the old railway line just before the Abergeldie whilst I was still tailing them in stealth mode. 
Just before the guy tried to kiss my mate, I sprung out and decked the guy out cold, his house key fell out and we threw it into the bushes. 
I still to this day feel guilty about that and how prejudiced we were back in the day. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

Back in the late ‘80’s me and my mate (both straight) went to a gay pub near shiprow (can’t remember the name). Anyway, it was the days of pastel coloured jumpers and I was wearing a pink Pringle. I got chatted up by a bloke, who I swiftly rebutted. 
I tailed off behind whilst my mate “chatted” him up. They got up to the old railway line just before the Abergeldie whilst I was still tailing them in stealth mode. 
Just before the guy tried to kiss my mate, I sprung out and decked the guy out cold, his house key fell out and we threw it into the bushes. 
I still to this day feel guilty about that and how prejudiced we were back in the day. 

Well, that's quite an admission. What an arsehole.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

🤔

At the age of 23 eh was living most of the time in Klaksvik, Faroe Islands (koyr á KÍ).

Eh asked my burd of the time to marry me and obviously she was delighted.

Eh soon got cold feet and drunkenly told her cousin so. Turned out he was a fuckin clype and Brian was soon out on his ear.

Do eh regret it? No. She was a lovely wee blonde in those days but some cyberstalking over the years reveals she lives in Denmark and is a hound.

@Studebaker-90 she’s right up your street so eh will pass on her details.

23 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

At the age of 23 eh was living most of the time in Klaksvik, Faroe Islands (koyr á KÍ).

Eh soon got cold feet and drunkenly told her cousin so. Turned out he was a fuckin clype and Brian was soon out on his ear.

Do eh regret it? No. She was a lovely wee blonde in those days but some cyberstalking over the years reveals she lives in Denmark and is a hound.

I doubt she's a hound Bri - her terrific sense of smell'd have her avoiding all contact with your disgusting presence if that were t'case - she certainly wouldnae be saying aye to getting hitched

You lying stinking bastard 

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

I doubt she's a hound Bri - her terrific sense of smell'd have her avoiding all contact with your disgusting presence if that were t'case - she certainly wouldnae be saying aye to getting hitched

You lying stinking bastard 

Absolutely true pater, but your opinion is of no consequence.

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

I was shagging her when you proposed, she always hated you. 

5 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Got anything a bit more light hearted? 😂

• Haha 3

As a young staff nurse there was a toilet which had the facility to be used as a bidet but had to be switched on at the wall to do so and the "flush" handle (a long thin vertical apparatus) pressed. It only worked when there was weight pressing down on the toilet seat so that nurses could flush it safely without getting a jet of bidet water hitting them (when activated a metal arm would come out from beneath the toilet rim then start shooting cold water straight up aimed directly at the patient's arsehole, actually very handy when an obese patient needed a shit. In those days we just manually lifted such patients which is why so many nurses of that generation and before ended up with fucked backs)

We had an absolutely cantankerous male patient who had a bad stroke but who would take random swipes at female nurses whenever he didn't get his own way. So we started putting him on the bidet toilet every time he needed (which was fucking often). He would lean back and his good arm would pretty much always end up hitting the flush/bidet control handle and his arse would get a thorough drenching with cold water. Was hilarious listening to him moan and groan. We would probably get struck off for patient cruelty if we tried such a stunt today

• Upvote 1