What is the cruellest thing you have done? Do you feel guilty about it?

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Sorry, that’s a free pass, he killed a defenceless animal for his pleasure and learning, a truly psychopathic trait, do that to animals, can do that to children, proven fact, shows the character of a person, scum behaviour, even if the tale is true of course, smacks of look at me lads, look what I did?, either way, he hasn’t painted himself in good light has he?. 

if he did he’s a scumbag

if he didn’t he’s a liar

All in one cringe worthy post, well done.

Was speaking about myself Dons79.

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Own up Eddie.

Put colours in with the whites when the wife wasn't looking.

Chucked a messy peanut butter jar out rather than recycle.

Abduct a child when holidaying in Portugal.

1) no.

2) always recycle.

3) I wasn't there cheesepipes.

43 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I've done a few hot water flushes that helps slightly but then I see huge tyre fires in Africa billowing out black smoke and go, fuck it. Peanut butter jar in the bin. 

I just gave up peanut butter - even the clean up is bad for the environment, all the equipment you have to fucking use

On a slightly camper note; moisturiser containers are a fucking shambles as well - top irremovable, so a shit ton o' moisturiser lost owing to Nivea beings fuckwits (no the only ones - L'Oréal: eyeballing yous 👀).

Aye sure Dad could hack the cunt open with a blade, but then you're having to put it in a wee baggy, risk injury... Fuck that.

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Full tilt hot tap gets most of it out. Fill up jar with hot soapy water, lid on, shake like fuck. Leave for 10min. Immaculate.

The Greta Sleeps Tonight.

The pieces of shit should at least make the jar even sided akin to our hombres at Nutella.

But aye - that's what Dad does ^ 👍

13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Full tilt hot tap gets most of it out. Fill up jar with hot soapy water, lid on, shake like fuck. Leave for 10min. Immaculate.

The Greta Sleeps Tonight.

Your boiler will need to burn more energy because of the amount of hot water you used.

And you will need to purchase washing up liquid more regularly.  Both increasing your carbon footprint.

Both negating any benefit from recycling the cunt.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Haha 2

I think the cruelest thing I ever did was tip less than 30% one time because our waitress actually clocked out before her relief arrived, and we waited about 30 minutes for the bill.  True story. Who the fuck does that? 

I think I left 25%, which is a pretty strong statement. 

Felt bad later... she probably had like 15 kids to juggle, and an abusive alcoholic husband waiting for his tea, and it was either ditch on her tables or lose track of some of her kids and get a battering from her hubby. 

Ach it takes 1 minute. Keeps the wife happy and im sure the lads at the recycling plant appreciate it. 
I remember telling the wife years ago no fucking way am i washing out fucking yoghurt pots.
And here I am😞

I do sometimes just fuck stuff straight in the bucket tho. Im still pretty hard at times. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I once nailed a bird with no rubber jonathan even though I knew I had chlamydia.  Might have ended up rendering her infertile. No regrets whatsoever at the time.

I'm a changed man now.

You don't have chlamydia or you'd warn her you do have chlamydia ahead of time? 

12 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I once nailed a bird with no rubber jonathan even though I knew I had chlamydia.  Might have ended up rendering her infertile. No regrets whatsoever at the time.

I'm a changed man now.

Did she/the clinic get in touch after to say she’d been infected?

13 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Give the jar or tub as good a wash as I can mate.

What about you?

Aye the fucking hot water plus a squirt o'Fairy then shake like fuck method 

S'great 👍

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

No idea if they tried. She got a fake number.

Routinely gave my co-worker's name and business card (back when business cards were a thing) to young ladies of a Saturday night. 

Keeping up the ruse as you got progressively more pished could be something of a challenge. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

I'm a changed man now.

what was his name?

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

I'm clean as a whistle now min.  Still wouldn't tell her if I did have it.

That's good to hear. 

I didn't realise you were a survivor. One of the unsung heroes who battles through without complaint.

I salute your bravery, sir.