What is the cruellest thing you have done? Do you feel guilty about it?

10 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Swan would have mangled you. You picked on a defenceless beast. Says a lot about your character imo. 

Not a lot of swans limping about Aberdeen inner city holding estates. There was the incident of one getting cooked at the brig of don but that's about it. 

Anyway. I'm not taking any lectures on morals from a bloke who earlier in this thread admitted to as a child setting alight to a camp homeless bloke. I'm guessing he poofed you up so your revenge is fully justified in my book. 

5 hours ago, Dons79 said:

None of this happened,.cunts  like a modern day Hans Christian Anderson 

Oh it happened all right. That was something I did solo. I was however also part of a group who used to kill cats. Various methods were used. A homemade crossbow, a hatchet and an air gun to name but a few. Tally ran into double figures but by then a bit of a fuss was being made about it locally so we decided to dial it down. 

Getting back to the crow. It's only dawned on me that incident repeated itself later in life with the victim that time being a human being. I slashed him about half a dozen times across the face maybe a bit more. Same MO. He had made a screaming noise with the first cut and it seemed to encourage me to keep doing it. Luckily for me it was a group against group situation and some mates dragged me away. 

This confessional stuff is excellent. It's good to be able to talk in a safe space where you are free from the judgement of others.

Trying to thing of other animal related stuff but off the top of my head I can only think of putting butterflies and bees / wasps in jam jars together and shaking them to see what would occur. 

Guilty? Not really no. It is what it is and I fucking hate cats and huns.

5 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Surely all us kids of the 80s have killed a few animals?

Was the adventurer spirit, the double dare you era.

We'd put bread out for little birds and a pellet in their skull for their impudence, it was cruel and I do regret it but we'd then pitch them to each other and sizzle a home run with a baseball bat. One little Chaffinches head came clean off.

I grew up to be an animal lover. A light phase if anything.

Exactly right.

This boozer Is either awash with boy scouts and gays or the clientele are too scared / repressed to be open and confess to their guiltiest indiscretions.

Just now, cheesepipes said:

The rules on women changed around 2 decades ago.

They're fair game now, fire in mannie.

For my generation they'll never be "fair game" although I fully understand why that has changed for more recent generations. Women basically behave like men without cocks in modern western society.

Equality I guess 🙄

1 minute ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

For my generation they'll never be "fair game" although I fully understand why that has changed for more recent generations. Women basically behave like men without cocks in modern western society.

Equality I guess 🙄

How old you be DR?

I lived in the outskirts of Paris in the late 80s/early 90s (Dad worked for a large French oil services company there) and attended the British school there. When I was in P.2 there was a young girl in my class, Lulu, who had a relatively mild mental impairment by virtue of having suffered meningitis when she was younger. Our class rooms were an annex which were a 5 minute walk from the main school. One day when we were walking to P.E., Lulu was lagging behind the rest of the group and my mate Alan and I thought it would be hilarious to jump out from behind the trees lining the road and scare her. Still feel a bit guilty about it even though I was only 6. And to be fair I got my comeuppance as we were caught and sent to the headmaster who called my parents and they confiscated my toys for 2 weeks.