Club Badge

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get hold of a sew on / iron on club badge? Asked the club shop but they haven't done it in ages. Currently my best chance is to buy a 2nd hand top and cut the badge off (provided it's a proper sewn on one and not printed on). 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

What do you need it for?

must be bits of merch like hats/scarfs that have sewn on badges.

It's to put on my bag. It's one of those tactical type ones with velcro so you put badges on. Immediately threw the Union Jack it came with in the bin 🤣

23 minutes ago, IslaView said:

Probably a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get hold of a sew on / iron on club badge? Asked the club shop but they haven't done it in ages. Currently my best chance is to buy a 2nd hand top and cut the badge off (provided it's a proper sewn on one and not printed on). 

This maybe worth a try.......

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1274439790/embroidered-custom-patches-sew-on-iron?click_key=a9c322bb640c52370946bbf41b16455081a44021%3A1274439790&click_sum=d13c35ac&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom+patches&ref=sr_gallery-1-10&frs=1&variation0=2820077793&variation1=2820077771

Etsy is excellent for artistic designs and art works and I have never been let me down by any of its sellers.

Best of luck.👍

44 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Yeah, considered that, but wasn't sure if there was copyright or something over the badge, so figured finding an existing one was maybe less of an issue. 

51 minutes ago, IslaView said:

Yeah, considered that, but wasn't sure if there was copyright or something over the badge, so figured finding an existing one was maybe less of an issue. 

There will be no copyright worries whatsoever.

AFC will hold the patent for the badge design but very much doubt the club would have secured a copyright for it as well.

You'll be OK.

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

What do you need it for?

must be bits of merch like hats/scarfs that have sewn on badges.

Used to be a thing, early 80's, to buy cloth badges and sew them onto your scarf, sure there were club badges at that point - dunno where you would get such a thing nowadays though