Jason Leitch

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Well min, they never crucified celtic when their 400-odd fans were protesting outside their ground after being knocked out of the LC in November 2020 by Ross County, nor when RIFC supporters (one got done fot having a wank in the street) were celebrating their first SPFL title outside ibrox in May 2021. 

I'm pretty sure they did criticise both sets of supporters, particularly the Huns, for obvious reasons. 

We don't know the private conversations had, but I'd imagine they'd be similarly bizarre. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Well min, they never crucified celtic when their 400-odd fans were protesting outside their ground after being knocked out of the LC in November 2020 by Ross County, nor when RIFC supporters (one got done fot having a wank in the street) were celebrating their first SPFL title outside ibrox in May 2021. 

🤣

1 minute ago, CCB III said:

I'm pretty sure they did criticise both sets of supporters, particularly the Huns, for obvious reasons. 

We don't know the private conversations had, but I'd imagine they'd be similarly bizarre. 

Aye, perhaps loon. 

However, no punishment or restrictions were attributed to the city of Glasgow nor the respective filth in the direct aftermath of their supporters perceived indiscretions unlike the city of Aberdeen and AFC.

The potential private conversations regarding RIFC or CFC don't matter min (if indeed they did occur), the consequences did however (i.e. fuck all).

• Upvote 1

Questions have to be asked about the players too.

They knew the rules but didn't give two fucks, Hun DMC knew they were planning a get together , and he was originally going to attend, sleekit cunt probably let it slip to the press, 

Dont forget the club was quick enough to claim the government hand outs , 

5 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

What a cunt Leitch is! He did my head in we those covid briefings! Smug looking cunt. Also looks like a pig.

Very well said,young man ! He was on Off the Ball every week for months, despite having no discernible interest in football.He became more smug and more pleased with himself with every passing week.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, CCB III said:

Tbh I don't think it's a dislike of the club. 

I also don't think it's a dislike of the city as such, they've a few marginal seats here and wouldn't be dumb enough to fuck that over a petty dislike. 

It was a public slip up by some moderately high profile people, they wanted to make a harsh example. 

There's no way the government could dock us points lol. The boy Leitch is a geek who winna ken a thing about fitba. 

I genuinely believe if it was any other club they'd look to crucify them as well. 

They wanted to rule through fear, and were largely successful in doing so. 

Welcome to planet arsesook

46 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Laughing at the young sports fans from NE who give the ruling party from the UK a free pass for their role in the panny-D, but also sympathise a wee bit with youngsters whose formative years of boozing and philandering was done in those weird times.

There is a strange contradiction amongst these types. 

Despise the SNP for everything the UK gov also did. 

Works vice versa for Uber nationalists as well. 

We should simply be concluding, that they are all cunts. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I’ve got some sympathy for the cunt, if you can’t have a wank in the street when your team win the title when can you? 
It’s political correctness and health and safety gone mad.

Correct, min! I would have been even more proud of my old man if he’d treated himself to an outdoor wank in 1985.

nae idea what a European trophy win allows you to do outside..

7 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Quite enjoyed his weekly updates on Off The Ball for a while but the longer it went on he gave an air of someone who was enjoying Covid far too fucking much for my liking.

I don't know the guy obviously but he seemed to get off on the misery of it all after a while. 

He said we'd never be allowed on Supporters buses ever again :nono:

Oh my god that first paragraph 100%. Seemed quite funny at first but then it became very concerning how much he was loving life. Weirdo

• Upvote 1
Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Oh my god that first paragraph 100%. Seemed quite funny at first but then it became very concerning how much he was loving life. Weirdo

Leitch and a good number of other politicians loved the celebrity lockdown provided them. Pandemic rock stars revelling in their new found status.

55 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Could it be that he was just loving being on off the ball every week? They loved having him on. As opposed to him being some sort of evil cunt who enjoyed the covid nonsense.

Thats the vibe i got.

Probably was. I think most folk in that situation were genuinely trying to do their best.

But I hated the puritanical, Draconian, heavy handed rules being dished out with absolute confidence and so I stopped listening to off the ball whenever he was on. The messages in the OP are a perfect example of it.

13 hours ago, dave_min said:

If only there was another option that wasn’t even worse.

I actually thought Sturgeon /Snp did a pretty good job in the circumstances.They made mistakes of course but they were far better than the Tories in England especially Johnson and Cummings.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
22 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

I actually thought Sturgeon /Snp did a pretty good job in the circumstances.They made mistakes of course but they were far better than the Tories in England especially Johnson and Cummings.

They did almost exactly the same throughout.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

In general, not just during covid.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

They were doing fine until Sturgeon's natural conservatism and control freeky-deekery got the better of her, and we had a totally unnecessary and ridiculously stupid lockdown at the end of 2021....all because a harmless covid variant was discovered in South Africa. 

It was compounded by the fact that despite pubs being closed and football postponed, people were allowed to attend church. 

Sturgeon said all along that she would 'follow the science'. In reality it turned out that power-crazed whackjobs like Leitch were controlling people's lives in a way unknown since 1945. 

It was at that point that I left the SNP (along with thousands of others). 

• Upvote 1