Jason Leitch

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Who was the tory that drove hundreds of miles during lockdown to a castle to see if his eyes worked properly? 

lol

comedy highlight of covid for me

Aye that was ace. The pure brass neck of his excuses given on a live statement from the Downing Street gardens had to be admired.

9 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Who was the tory that drove hundreds of miles during lockdown to a castle to see if his eyes worked properly? 

lol

That was Dominic Cummings. 

I'm not even sure he's a Tory...just a devious, rat faced cunt who is out for himself. 

So aye, a Tory. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

They were doing fine until Sturgeon's natural conservatism and control freeky-deekery got the better of her, and we had a totally unnecessary and ridiculously stupid lockdown at the end of 2021....all because a harmless covid variant was discovered in South Africa. 

It was compounded by the fact that despite pubs being closed and football postponed, people were allowed to attend church. 

Sturgeon said all along that she would 'follow the science'. In reality it turned out that power-crazed whackjobs like Leitch were controlling people's lives in a way unknown since 1945. 

It was at that point that I left the SNP (along with thousands of others). 

You don't know how many lives would have been lost or ruined without lockdown.Many other countries were doing the same thing.

3 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

It was compounded by the fact that despite pubs being closed and football postponed, people were allowed to attend church. 

Struggling to remember this bit. I remember when churches were first allowed back we had very reduced numbers allowed, to be massively spaced out, no singing etc.

I don't remember the rules for churches being any different from other indoor meetings.

10 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Struggling to remember this bit. I remember when churches were first allowed back we had very reduced numbers allowed, to be massively spaced out, no singing etc.

I don't remember the rules for churches being any different from other indoor meetings.

Yeah me too but think there was something about churches suing the Scottish govt?Then again they might have sued them for not having a lockdown and heaps of elderly churchgoers dying from covid....

9 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Yeah me too but think there was something about churches suing the Scottish govt?Then again they might have sued them for not having a lockdown and heaps of elderly churchgoers dying from covid....

Some churches brought a case against the gov saying that closing churches infringed the right to worship. The court upheld their point, but as it was after the COVID restrictions had ended it was pretty academic.

18 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Could it be that he was just loving being on off the ball every week? They loved having him on. As opposed to him being some sort of evil cunt who enjoyed the covid nonsense.

Thats the vibe i got.

5 hours ago, Ramandu said:

They did almost exactly the same throughout.

Part of the reason for that is Cosgrove is a rabid Nationalist and would do anything to kiss Queen Nicolàs arse sickening- a fucking dentist holding himself out to be an expert . The scheming and lying that went on to further their personal agenda at our cost is criminal. They should be prosecuted but since they have control the lord advocate that can’t happen until we get a Labour government and they get to work untangling years of corrupt practice.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

Some churches brought a case against the gov saying that closing churches infringed the right to worship. The court upheld their point, but as it was after the COVID restrictions had ended it was pretty academic.

Mm loads of elderly people cramped together singing songs in a pandemic..what could possibly go wrong?

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Part of the reason for that is Cosgrove is a rabid Nationalist and would do anything to kiss Queen Nicolàs arse sickening- a fucking dentist holding himself out to be an expert . The scheming and lying that went on to further their personal agenda at our cost is criminal. They should be prosecuted but since they have control the lord advocate that can’t happen until we get a Labour government and they get to work untangling years of corrupt 

What a load of rubbish. And last time we had a Labour Govt we got involved in the Iraq War.I actually thought Jason Leitch was pretty good.Down ro earth sort of guy.

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, RedRevolution said:

Part of the reason for that is Cosgrove is a rabid Nationalist and would do anything to kiss Queen Nicolàs arse sickening- a fucking dentist holding himself out to be an expert . The scheming and lying that went on to further their personal agenda at our cost is criminal. They should be prosecuted but since they have control the lord advocate that can’t happen until we get a Labour government and they get to work untangling years of corrupt practice.

Talk about buying into the yoon twitter propaganda

"Leitch graduated in dentistry from the University of Glasgow in 1991. He became a Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons (England) in 1996. He has a doctorate from the University of Glasgow (2004), a Masters in Public Health from Harvard University (2006) and is a fellow of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (2004) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (2004). He is also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (2004). He was a 2005-06 Quality Improvement Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), in Boston, sponsored by the Health Foundation, he is now a Senior Fellow at the IHI."

... but aye, he's just a "dentist" 🤪

• Upvote 4
9 minutes ago, davieb said:

Talk about buying into the yoon twitter propaganda

"Leitch graduated in dentistry from the University of Glasgow in 1991. He became a Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgery at the Royal College of Surgeons (England) in 1996. He has a doctorate from the University of Glasgow (2004), a Masters in Public Health from Harvard University (2006) and is a fellow of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (2004) and the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (2004). He is also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (2004). He was a 2005-06 Quality Improvement Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), in Boston, sponsored by the Health Foundation, he is now a Senior Fellow at the IHI."

... but aye, he's just a "dentist" 🤪

You're right, he's not just a dentist - he's an absolute bellend as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

lol

Hilarious but they get away with this stuff.

Rumour is that while in the area testing his eyes, he not only visited a castle but popped in to visit a nearby company which was being given millions of pounds of Covid money.

Must have been nice to be able to say hi to his sister too at the same time- she is a senior exec at the aforementioned company.

🤔

On 1/23/2024 at 3:15 PM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Horrible, nasally snake of a specimen, Leitch is.

All of them crooked, venomous bastards at the daily briefings were so quick to condemn the city of Aberdeen and AFC in August 2020, lock down the city, ban AFC from playing games for an unnecessary period of time, and, now we discover they were deviously considering to dock us points as a consequence of their overzealousness and hatred of our club.

Treacherous reptilian cunts the lot of them. Shoot them dead.

This is my favourite post of the year so far.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Ramandu said:

They were. I couldn't go to the fitba in an open air stadium but you bible bashers could all go and worship your imaginary sky lord. 

Shambles. 

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

They were. I couldn't go to the fitba in an open air stadium but you bible bashers could all go and worship your imaginary sky lord. 

Shambles. 

Hows the holiday in Argentina going - not fast paced enough for you?

10 hours ago, El Pacino said:

Ah.. Dominic Cummings. Isn’t he the living breathing example of the word narcissist?

No he's the kind of guy whom you'd hoped the civil service was full of scheming self serving ultimately harmless little arses like Sir Humphrey Appleby but in fact you now know is actually full of self serving dangerous little arseholes like this guy. 

18 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Bit like yer man Pennington.  Right place right time.  Job doing Reporting Scotland soundbites for life.

You mean this Pennington?

Thomas Hugh Pennington, CBE, FRCPath, FRCP (Edin), FMedSci, FRSE is emeritus professor of bacteriology at the University of Aberdeen.

Ignored by Sturgeon for political reasons Pennington?

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Parklife said:

Shambles. 

As I said, I don't remember the rules for churches being any different from other indoor meetings.

As for the sky lord, it's not what I call him but it'll do. Will continue to worship him.

How is Argentina in the summertime? Had any decent empanadas?

On 1/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, Frank Grimes said:

Quite enjoyed his weekly updates on Off The Ball for a while but the longer it went on he gave an air of someone who was enjoying Covid far too fucking much for my liking.

I don't know the guy obviously but he seemed to get off on the misery of it all after a while. 

He said we'd never be allowed on Supporters buses ever again :nono:

It’s weird as he also seemed to think we’d never have full crowds or any kind of normality again. Guy was depressing as fuck. Every new variant was a source of more misery.

On 1/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, Frank Grimes said:

Quite enjoyed his weekly updates on Off The Ball for a while but the longer it went on he gave an air of someone who was enjoying Covid far too fucking much for my liking.

I don't know the guy obviously but he seemed to get off on the misery of it all after a while. 

He said we'd never be allowed on Supporters buses ever again :nono:

This is what I thought too. He seemed to revel in his new found fame and power, not the only one but a prominent one. The glee in which he informed people their wedding would be cancelled was weird.

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

This is what I thought too. He seemed to revel in his new found fame and power, not the only one but a prominent one. The glee in which he informed people their wedding would be cancelled was weird.

Maybe he’d met the bride before.

• Haha 1