2 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Preston North End maybe? I dunno we better nae get too ambitious though...........

We signed Miovski from a Hungarian team that got relegated, he's done not too bad. We signed James Wilson from Manchester United and he was utter dogshit.

If Kerr is fully recovered (and the 6 month loan should allow us to assess that) and we are able to sign him permanently in the summer it will be a great piece of business by the club, he'll be our best defender by a country mile and one of the best in the league. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Kerr was a great player and better than Jenson and Gartenmann. I still think Ruby could be a good addition and has a lot of strengths to his game.

1 hour ago, Broken_Glass said:

Kerr was a great player and better than Jenson and Gartenmann. I still think Ruby could be a good addition and has a lot of strengths to his game.

Ruby might be out for quite a while…..

22 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The concern is the injury history but that’s the market we are in. Suspect it means the back three is here to stay as well

Aye this is it. Just need to hope he's over that state. Agree also,if not every game,certainly...probably more often than not

1 hour ago, VinegarStrokes said:

We signed Miovski from a Hungarian team that got relegated, he's done not too bad. We signed James Wilson from Manchester United and he was utter dogshit.

If Kerr is fully recovered (and the 6 month loan should allow us to assess that) and we are able to sign him permanently in the summer it will be a great piece of business by the club, he'll be our best defender by a country mile and one of the best in the league. 

Is Kerr a loan with buy option?

10 minutes ago, Sheeptastic said:

Mid-table League One side with financial issues. Suspect he'll leave.

Wigan have been docked points each year for at least three years due to the financial problems of the club. Think Kerr could be a good addition.