Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

Doubt I’ll watch to be honest. 

Leven strikes me as a weak Lee Sharp type who couldn’t inspire an Ethiopian to eat a steak supper. 

Apathy/anger high amongst fans about the shambolic way we’re ran

No new signings in yesterday, in what has been an amateur hour January overall. 

An early goal & we’ll fold as we always do against this mob.

It will be at least 0-3 at a canter. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

How bad would Robson feel if we were to win tomorrow.... no I don't care but it would be amusing.

And no I don't think we'll win although what odds are we? 100-1? Heh. Might look that up actually...

edit:

13/2? Hell, hardly worth putting anything on. Only worth it if its so stupid you might win big on it.

another edit:

Ohhh I put $20 on us to win the scottish cup at 10-1. $220 back in my pooch if we win. that's $20 lost.

It is ridiculous that all the fans have been told is that "We have asked First Team Coach Peter Leven, assisted by Scott Anderson, to lead training on an interim basis.". 

No mention of who's going to actually manage the side tomorrow, so we're left just to assume its going to be those two. 

Nobody expected them to name a successor within that message, but there's not even a "we're actively looking at replacements" or "We've got a short list". Obviously they will be, but its the lack of transparency and  communication from Cormack and Burrows when things have gone tits up that's bothering me. 

13 minutes ago, pittodriepie83 said:

0-3 with Celtic barely having to get out of first gear. Leven was brought in by Robson, was he not? Can’t see him trying anything different. Much like Sheerin post DM.

If we can keep it to 3 we'll be doing well. Has the potential to be embarrassing.

Roos

Devlin MacDonald Jensen MacKenzie

Barron Phillips

McGrath Polvara Duk

Miovski

God knows really.  Could do with a bit more attacking width really (broken record).  As terrible as he's been, I have vague memories of Morris causing them a few problems in the first half of the match back in August - seems like a lifetime ago.  I don't know.

As much as Celtic have been underwhelming of late, we are exactly the team they love to play to get a boost.  To say I'm not confident is an understatement. 

5 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

It is ridiculous that all the fans have been told is that "We have asked First Team Coach Peter Leven, assisted by Scott Anderson, to lead training on an interim basis.". 

No mention of who's going to actually manage the side tomorrow, so we're left just to assume its going to be those two. 

Nobody expected them to name a successor within that message, but there's not even a "we're actively looking at replacements" or "We've got a short list". Obviously they will be, but its the lack of transparency and  communication from Cormack and Burrows when things have gone tits up that's bothering me. 

They are both talk the talk when it suites them.  They are both clueless clones. 

On 1/31/2024 at 10:31 AM, Frank Grimes said:

I remember being at that one

I think Ian Wright came on and scored for them

If I recall he did a stupid fucking head first dive in front of the south stand after scoring which provided a rational hated of the man. I like him since he's retired though but the occasional memories of that game stir some short term hatred. 

1 minute ago, muttonhumper said:

Wonder how they'll set up.

Same shite as with Robson?

Will they know any different?

Or want to put their own stamp on it?

Or may they be incapable of such an action.

Love Talking Heads

5 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Wonder how they'll set up.

Same shite as with Robson?

Will they know any different?

Or want to put their own stamp on it?

Or may they be incapable of such an action.

I'd imagine it'll be the same. Very difficult to go changing things up with only a couple of days to work with the players. Especially when they and everyone else knows they're just minding the store till someone else comes in either side of the Hun game.