Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

Just now, englishred said:

This Celtic team are there for the taking. 

Only based on the fact they can’t shoot for shit. we are nowhere near even getting near their box, let alone score a goal when given the chance. We are shite, absolutely awful and I can’t see how we can get anywhere near causing an upset based on that first half. 

Shinnie will have to go to stop him getting sent off. Polvara is going to run out of puff before 60 minutes. McGrath has been mince. Them three off for Duk, Clarkson and... uh.... shit. Can't think of antyone. Maybe Milne for Shinnie? (Not great swap...)  Duk for McGrath and Clarkson for Polvara when his legs are gone.

They're all going to run out of steam long before the end chasing the ball the entire game.

Celtic constantly play the ball in to the position their player is running in to. They know where each other are supposed to be. Of course they have more expensive players, but they are clearly much better coached too. 

We are a shambles, nobody knows the run anyone is making, and on the rare occasion it is spotted the ball ends up behind them or out of play. 

Depressing as fuck, but at least the scoreline is currently better than I expected 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

We need to get more composure on the ball our passing is poor and to many passes are making people stretch for the ball and end up giving it away. 

This is the biggest issue we have. No one wants the ball. They just boot it away whenever it comes near them. Why can't these cunts take the ball in and keep hold of it?

• Upvote 1

It's just a shambles. I can't see any structure to the team because of having so many midfielders in there all running around like neeps. 

I hope whichever manager we get is brave and strong and realises that yep, take the contract off the table for Roos. Push it right up for Barron and tell Hayes, Shinnie, sorry times up lads, find other clubs.  Then checks the wide players we have and if he doesn't see it, gets in some actual wide players. 

We need someone who is given money and is ruthless. AS WELL as being a good manager and tactician and all the basic stuff.

Just now, a don in oz said:

It's just a shambles. I can't see any structure to the team because of having so many midfielders in there all running around like neeps. 

I hope whichever manager we get is brave and strong and realises that yep, take the contract off the table for Roos. Push it right up for Barron and tell Hayes, Shinnie, sorry times up lads, find other clubs.  Then checks the wide players we have and if he doesn't see it, gets in some actual wide players. 

We need someone who is given money and is ruthless. AS WELL as being a good manager and tactician and all the basic stuff.

Crying out for width.

McGrath makes a fist of it, but Polvara is hopeless there.

Get Duk on against that Bernabei. 

2 minutes ago, a don in oz said:

No structure to the team? When we have no manager? I must say that’s a most unusual outcome 

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lol

We are the first team in the Premiership to go a whole half without a touch I. The opposition penalty area.

No corners 

No shots on goal 

Any potential manager looking at that will probably think “well that’s a pretty easy place to start from”

you genuinely can’t get any worse than that. Without Miovski we are fighting relegation with Livingston. I have absolutely no doubt about that. 

if he gets injured we are absolutely fucked. This is worst Aberdeen team I have seen in decades. Congratulations Robson you ginger cunt. Congratulations Gunn, Congratulations Cormack. Well done lads. Fucking well done 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Polvara literally our only player holding the ball and looking to move it intelligently.

Miovski may as well not even be on the field, he has zero service.

This is not the game to judge Phillips. We have 25% possession, and no time or space to play the ball. Total shock to the stlystem for him

Roos has already checked out. 

No width or pace is really fucking us here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1