Aberdeen 1 - 1 Celtic

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s weird that people still post this like it’s a shock and even weirder people upvote it 🤷🏻‍♂️

If only we had the hundreds of millions that Celtic have available 

It's more to do with how shocking Aberdeen are, than how many millions Celtic have in the bank.

See below. 

4 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Fuck me, Sportsound have just said we're the first team this season to go a whole half without a touch in the opposition box.

Just now, Dandys1983 said:

Bloody hell it's not going to change overnight guys, it's a poorly assembled squad with little or no width of pace, with alot of player shit if any confidence and it shows. 

New manager has alot of work on his hands, pace is a big issue for me.

Agree.

The pace we do have is Duk & Morris 

Duk has his head in Spain & Morris has his head up his arse. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, scottymc said:

This is worst Aberdeen team I have seen in decades. Congratulations Robson you ginger cunt. Congratulations Gunn, Congratulations Cormack. Well done lads. Fucking well done 

And yet we have fans who think we’ve a great squad and a good manager would have us climbing the table. This is a bottom 6 squad.

4 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Any potential manager looking at that will probably think “well that’s a pretty easy place to start from”

you genuinely can’t get any worse than that. Without Miovski we are fighting relegation with Livingston. I have absolutely no doubt about that. 

if he gets injured we are absolutely fucked. This is worst Aberdeen team I have seen in decades. Congratulations Robson you ginger cunt. Congratulations Gunn, Congratulations Cormack. Well done lads. Fucking well done 

Hysterical nonsense. 

Just now, Oregon Red said:

I am kind of upset with Leven playing the typical Robsonball. Jesus man this is your ONE game..give it a fucking go

He's shown himself to not be a manager there; not yet anyway but can't see him getting another decent gig when our new manager comes in and ruthlessly chops the lot of them. (Yeah I'm hopeful... stupidly so)

9 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

It's definitely in the heads of Aberdeen players, has been for years.

We'd probably shit the bed if we played Buckie.

The irony is if we just had a go, we'd actually stand a decent chance of getting something from the game 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

More of a footballer than the lad Phillips from the little I’ve seen 

When we only have 20% possession I’m not too bothered about footballers on the pitch. Clarkson is so lost without the ball. Last thing we need against Celtic.