Players without a club

The next barrel of desperation to have a wee scrape in 🤔

Are all countries transfer windows now closed, or are there still some that can come in & nick our players just to add a nice wee ‘get it right up ye’ to the fans? 

I don’t think they’ve quite taken the piss out of of as much as they they could yet. They’re still capable of another wee 🖕🤭

36 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Warnock did say “we’re light in one or two areas”….. yeh thanks Gunner et al.

But he also suggested we’ll go with what we have. 

First couple of interviews he didnt name the areas but in the talksport interview he does mention wide and centre half.

"centre half as we have a couple of injuries" 

MacDonald carrying an injury?

Last few managers have not signed any free agents but I wouldn't rule it out for Warnock

32 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

First couple of interviews he didnt name the areas but in the talksport interview he does mention wide and centre half.

Last few managers have not signed any free agents but I wouldn't rule it out for Warnock

Any player currently without a club will be well off the pace tho and would only be nearing match fitness come the end of the season

21 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Tarique Fosu would fit he bill for a good wide player but depends if he has been keeping in shape and training with a club as to how long it might take to get him to good fitness. 

Issa Kallon another possibility.  

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Joe Lewis should have been offered a deal at 1030 last night. Been coaching and training with Man Utd for a few months. 

Aye as GK coach I think he would be great at that, but seems to fancy himself as a pundit. I wouldn't have him playing tbh. 

Nothing wrong with Tom Ritchie btw, commands the area and speaks to his defenders, I'd give him a shot 

• Upvote 1