Peter Leven

21 hours ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The emergency was. He was in a rush and caught his Willie in his zip.   

This is a true story. Of course. I dinna tell fibs on here.

Anyhoo.

Was in a bar/club in Malmo. 2011 ish.

Had just been to a gig by the legendary Bob Hund, think it was same building, or roon corner. Nae sure.

Went for a pish, zipped mi spaver up, unfortunately caught a section of my foreskin in the zip.

Started moderately squealing in agony. Was big mens toliet hall, half cunts were laughing like fuck, half were actually concerned.

About 15 seconds in, my pal came through the door and yanked the zip doon.

Could have been catastrophic, but I have to assume he knew what he was doing.

I had perfect zip marks on the top section of my cock for around 2 or 3 years, but have now faded with time.

Disappointingly.

Also disappointly, thought this would have been a sign for the Malmo red light district. Wisni.  :clangers2:

spacer.png

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, Donscanada said:

Wonder if he gets any spfl offers after steadying this ship including a good semi final for scottish cup. 

Could see the likes of Murray at Raith being looked at by Hibs! Maybe then Leven might try out on his own at Raith as decent squad for championship 

On 5/5/2024 at 12:10 PM, muttonhumper said:

This is a true story. Of course. I dinna tell fibs on here.

Anyhoo.

Was in a bar/club in Malmo. 2011 ish.

Had just been to a gig by the legendary Bob Hund, think it was same building, or roon corner. Nae sure.

Went for a pish, zipped mi spaver up, unfortunately caught a section of my foreskin in the zip.

Started moderately squealing in agony. Was big mens toliet hall, half cunts were laughing like fuck, half were actually concerned.

About 15 seconds in, my pal came through the door and yanked the zip doon.

Could have been catastrophic, but I have to assume he knew what he was doing.

I had perfect zip marks on the top section of my cock for around 2 or 3 years, but have now faded with time.

Disappointingly.

Also disappointly, thought this would have been a sign for the Malmo red light district. Wisni.  :clangers2:

spacer.png

Replace all the zips on your Jeans in your wardrobe with buttons. 

I’m not sure Peter Leven will hang around too long. 

He’s had a fairly lengthy taste of being no.1.

He’s possibly going to be perceived by Thelin as no.4 next season, behind him & his 2 Swedish assistants.

Leven could feel marginalised & feel it’s his time to be a permanent no.1

Hopefully he stays on. 

13 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m not sure Peter Leven will hang around too long. 

He’s had a fairly lengthy taste of being no.1.

He’s possibly going to be perceived by Thelin as no.4 next season, behind him & his 2 Swedish assistants.

Leven could feel marginalised & feel it’s his time to be a permanent no.1

Hopefully he stays on. 

You can see his confidence improving by the week, in front of a microphone anyway. He seemed a bit protective of his position previously, didn’t want the main job as he was happy to be in the background, safe in that job. Now, his attitude should be, “what’s the worst that can happen, if I go it alone and subsequently get punted? I get the sack, so fucking wot?”

Hibs might take a punt on him, stranger things have happened.

Does seem like we are in a weird situation; about to make a management change after a great end to the season.

Put it this way, comparing the Robson situation of 12 months ago with Leven’s situation now is night and day. Had it come to it, I’d have been a lot happier giving Leven the permanent reins, given his experience elsewhere, whereas the Robson experiment was a act of sheer lunacy 

• Upvote 1

Hope Leven is willing to stick around another couple seasons as Thelin will likely just last that duration - if it’s a car crash he’ll be sacked before then, but if it goes well he’ll move in to bigger things. 

football he’s got us playing is miraculous given the shambles we were in 

9 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

When we binned Robson there were plenty people on here who weren’t happy and said we should have stuck with him.

Lol. Where are they all now?

Where are the fuckwits now who were happy when Robson got appointed in the 1st place? LetsBeAvinYou!

• Haha 1

Let me say that I have a lot of time for PL, and how he has a) stabilised things post Robson and Warnock and b) how the team has played more on the deck, attractive football since then too. 

However let's not forget that in the last two matches we have played against a Monty "inspired ", poor Hibernian side and a simply useless Livingston side.

A desperate Ross County side at home will be a far greater challenge come Sunday.

It would be great for Peter to end his fine stint as temporary manager with a decent unbeaten run, but, as I note above, that is not a given and we will have to turn up and earn a result. It will not be as straightforward as the previous 2 matches. 

49 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Let me say that I have a lot of time for PL, and how he has a) stabilised things post Robson and Warnock and b) how the team has played more on the deck, attractive football since then too. 

However let's not forget that in the last two matches we have played against a Monty "inspired ", poor Hibernian side and a simply useless Livingston side.

A desperate Ross County side at home will be a far greater challenge come Sunday.

It would be great for Peter to end his fine stint as temporary manager with a decent unbeaten run, but, as I note above, that is not a given and we will have to turn up and earn a result. It will not be as straightforward as the previous 2 matches. 

So are we just ignoring the 6 undefeated games that came before these games then?

48 minutes ago, C'monEweReds said:

We're bottom 6, I wouldn't be sitting on my high horse if I were you.

Ahhh looks like we caught one of the Robson happy clappers here.

We’re bottom 6 because we wasted half the season and then the January transfer window persevering with Robson.

Leven is averaging something like 2 points per game in charge. Apply that over the 37 games played so far this season and we’d be clear in 3rd

• Dildo 1
17 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Ahhh looks like we caught one of the Robson happy clappers here.

We’re bottom 6 because we wasted half the season and then the January transfer window persevering with Robson.

Leven is averaging something like 2 points per game in charge. Apply that over the 37 games played so far this season and we’d be clear in 3rd

Not at all mate, Barry had to go. The issue is he was released a month too late and we fucked the January transfer window then brought in a boy who was here for a jolly / laugh.

You seem to be celebrating something though with a "where are they now", we have nothing to be happy about lets be honest, we achieved fuck all this season apart from the knowledge that we need another complete rebuild. I do think we would have picked up more points under Robson than we did with Warnock, and it probably would of got us over the line in the end considering how close it actually was by the split. 

As I say, Robson had to go but we were too late, the damage was done and we couldn't recover from it.

1 hour ago, C'monEweReds said:

Not at all mate, Barry had to go. The issue is he was released a month too late and we fucked the January transfer window then brought in a boy who was here for a jolly / laugh.

You seem to be celebrating something though with a "where are they now", we have nothing to be happy about lets be honest, we achieved fuck all this season apart from the knowledge that we need another complete rebuild. I do think we would have picked up more points under Robson than we did with Warnock, and it probably would of got us over the line in the end considering how close it actually was by the split. 

As I say, Robson had to go but we were too late, the damage was done and we couldn't recover from it.

You’re totally missing my point. Which was, Robson shouldn’t have needed to be sacked, as he should never have been appointed in the 1st place.

Of all Diamond Dave idiotic 4 appointments, Robson’s was the biggest act of lunacy, closely followed by Colin.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

You’re totally missing my point. Which was, Robson shouldn’t have needed to be sacked, as he should never have been appointed in the 1st place.

Of all Diamond Dave idiotic 4 appointments, Robson’s was the biggest act of lunacy, closely followed by Colin.

It's hard to rank the 4 appointments in terms of idiocy. Deary me.

3 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Hope Leven is willing to stick around another couple seasons as Thelin will likely just last that duration - if it’s a car crash he’ll be sacked before then, but if it goes well he’ll move in to bigger things. 

football he’s got us playing is miraculous given the shambles we were in 

Ok - I'll bite. 

Firstly I will state that I was not against Robson going, far from it. Where my concern came from at the time was the continuous merry-go-round of managers we are/were on. Chopping and changing a full management team every year is counterproductive and costly. It can't continue. I think we all know that. Again I will state that I am aware if the flip side of sticking with Glass/Goodwin/Robson etc and the dangers. However there has been no evidence to date that Cormack and the board are capable of getting it right.

I like the sound of the JT route and appointment. Hopefully JT will be given full backing, full support and patience not only by the board but by all the support. There will be bumps on the road and we all need to ride them out. 

The hiring and firing needs to end sometime.

2 hours ago, bonzodaddy73 said:

So are we just ignoring the 6 undefeated games that came before these games then?

Reckon my first paragraph covered that min.

Was just attempting to urge caution for Sunday to those expecting more of the same following the last 2 matches.

Hibernian were clueless and Livingston were useless. 

County ain't world beaters but they have something to play for, noting that they have won 3 of their last 4 at home in gritty fashion. They will also not want a repeat of the recent home humping from Motherwell. 

Peter has done very well, both tactically and in a motivating way, so, although I reckon we will get a result on Sunday, It will not be 4-0 or 5-1.