As someone has mentioned earlier, it would be great to be a fly on the wall at Colin’s first training session and first half-time and full time team talks.

even more interesting would be when our ahem, highly experienced Director of Football tries to tell Colin to do something. Oh I’d love to be there to see his reaction.

50 minutes ago, G man said:

How is your mate Wilder doing.What people like you do not understand it is not about who is right or wrong it is just a forum for giving opinions. Unlike you l do not pretend l am some kind of football guru. Just a lifelong Dons fan who wants our club to achieve the best it can.

No you don't, you wanted them to keep Robson when pretty much all around you wanted the useless cunt chased out the door. Only a retard, and Barry Robson, could think he was capable and competent and I know you aren't Barry Robson so ..

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

its not even 6 months. its 3 and a bit months.

Come in, get a reaction, and a few results.

16 league games plus how far he manages to get in the cup.

Next 3 and a bit months should at least be entertaining both on and off the pitch.

Chances are we'll get some of the most quotable interviews since Ebbe was here.

29 minutes ago, brownie said:

He's made an error in assuming he as a sports writer can start chatting about politics.

Gary Lineker he is not.

I think it's more the fact that he's distinctly said before that he doesn't do politics. 

1 minute ago, perthshirered said:

No you don't, you wanted them to keep Robson when pretty much all around you wanted the useless cunt chased out the door. Only a retard, and Barry Robson, could think he was capable and competent and I know you aren't Barry Robson so ..

Aye even hun prick Leven according to his after the game chat told the players to relax and play their own game after half time. We all saw the positive results. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Rubinho Escocia said:

Are you able to articulate why you think that, or if you’re a fan of Warnock’s why you think his track record aligns with the clubs strategy?

The club don’t have a fucking strategy ffs. Have you been under a rock? 

THEY ARE LOOKING AT ALL ASPECTS OF THE CLUB AND DOING A FULL REVIEW OF EVERYTHING AS THE CLUB IS FAILING. 

Therefor - they need a manager to take over for 4 months to oversee things until summer. 

Some people on here are fucking brain dead.

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, perthshirered said:

Again you make the arrogant assumption you know what l am thinking- unbelievable.Then you insult people who have different views to you.😂😂

2 hours ago, G man said:

Again read my posts. Have said since the 3-0 home defeat that a change was needed. What was Cormack etc doing throughout January planning for a change?

Fuck knows what they were doing, maybe there’s more preparation happening than we realise but it certainly doesn’t look convincing does it.

The club is currently rudderless, 

With those in control  appearing to have no forward thinking, 

The club needs to be steadied up, to be put on an even keel,

No doubt Warnock will ruffle feathers, and upset some, but it will be the  opposition or match officials that will get the brunt of it.  any club he has been at he has given 100% to that club, and all players seem to have total respect for him.

Id also expect him to bring in players he will have a massive contacts book and will be able to source  players who are free agents 

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Yes. I agree with this. Brown had a bit longer than 3 months though I think. 

If the young lad Warnock can steady the ship till the end of the season then that's really all you can ask of him. If he can advise Cormack in any shape, given his vast experience, on what is currently wrong at the club then that would be a bonus on top.

You must be some age if you are calling Warnock a young lad 🤣

1 hour ago, G man said:

Why do people like you not understand it is not about right or wrong. It is just a bunch of people with different views expressing them. Get a life man .

Its human psychology Gordon, Groupthink. Those resistant to groupthink may have more powerful, familial drives like protecting one's children against attack.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Rubinho Escocia said:

Are you able to articulate why you think that, or if you’re a fan of Warnock’s why you think his track record aligns with the clubs strategy?

I havent said anything about Warnock. 

You pushed forward a 1990s Aberdeen defender as your number 1 choice (34% and 15% win ratios in his last 2 jobs).

As for the clubs strategy. Warnock is here for barely 3 months while the clubs strategy is looked at and likely changed. Hope this helps.

Can you articulate why Kombouare is your choice? 

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Can’t believe folk wouldn’t be happy with Warnock. Decent record, huge personality and wads of experience. He’ll sort us oot and hopefully get us as high as 4th (mind when that alone was sackable) 

A lot of shy bumpkins are afraid of the great unknown - fun. @aberdeen1970 was spot on but I was out of upvotes already, it’s supposed to be a laugh and entertaining.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1