4 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Wise up, were 8th with a bodged squad, he's not a miracle worker, leagues gone, Cups where it's at, forget 3rd place,

That's not the point, he is the first person we have had for years keen to not hold that loser mentality. He said he wants all of it. You can reflect on it after the season is over, but when everything is to play for, there should be no entertaining anything less. 

3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

That's not the point, he is the first person we have had for years keen to not hold that loser mentality. He said he wants all of it. You can reflect on it after the season is over, but when everything is to play for, there should be no entertaining anything less. 

Great if we get 3rd, but  realistically no chance unfortunately, Robson got to fuck about too long.

Cup win that's far easier. 👍

2 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Wise up, were 8th with a bodged squad, he's not a miracle worker, leagues gone, Cups where it's at, forget 3rd place,

It is OK to have realistic ambition, isn't it?

We haven't git a bodged squad at all. We have a squad of talented players who unfortunately have been getting played in unnatural positions and bizarre formations, which evidently hasn't worked under the tenure of Barry Robson, hence our current league position. 

However, there has been enough evidence over the season so far to show if you play our personnel in their natural positions and the correct formation to incorporate this approach, we can achieve acceptable levels of performance and results. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We haven't git a bodged squad at all. We have a squad of talented players who unfortunately have been getting played in unnatural positions and bizarre formations, which evidently hasn't worked under the tenure of Barry Robson, hence our current league position. 

However, there has been enough evidence over the season so far to show if you play our personnel in their natural positions and the correct formation to incorporate this approach, we can achieve acceptable levels of performance and results. 

No it’s not. If it’s realistic, it’s not ambitious enough 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

You really need to get a life. I thought there was something on this site to prevent idiots like you changing posts that people submit. If you want to write bile from yourself get on with it but do not post such crap as from being from anyone else. 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We do, we don't have any width in the squad, total mis management by Robson. 

I agree some players were not played in there natural positions but that's what happens when all you buy in central mids and Central Defenders, who else is going to play out wide....Morris! 😂 

Set up for the 2nd half on Sat was good, more of the same please, just I wouldn't play Clarkson he's well off it currently, but maybe a hug from Warnock will do the trick. 

21 minutes ago, G man said:

Suggest we all just enjoy the Warnock experience. By suggesting anything other than a European place and a Scottish Cup win will be seen as failure is totally over the top. 
Let us just give him our total support. 
Will be interesting to see his first team selection tomorrow. Hope he is brave and makes a few changes.

Like I said to another fellow poster, it's good to have ambition and hope or it would be a waste of time getting up in the morning.

13 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

We do, we don't have any width in the squad, total mis management by Robson. 

I agree some players were not played in there natural positions but that's what happens when all you buy in central mids and Central Defenders, who else is going to play out wide....Morris! 😂 

Set up for the 2nd half on Sat was good, more of the same please, just I wouldn't play Clarkson he's well off it currently, but maybe a hug from Warnock will do the trick. 

Aye, maybe min, that may work the oracle with Clarkson but playing him in his proper position would also definitely help.

I agree with your lack of width point.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, maybe min, that may work the oracle with Clarkson but playing him in his proper position would also definitely help.

I agree with your lack of width point.

He's came on sat in his position and wasn't as good as Phillips, I think he just needs a cuddle 😂 still a player there just lightweight and not got Ramadani to look after him 

28 minutes ago, Dandys1983 said:

Great if we get 3rd, but  realistically no chance unfortunately, Robson got to fuck about too long.

Cup win that's far easier. 👍

Cup win has to be an ambition given we could get away with 0 or 1 upset to do it. Fingers crossed for a win on Saturday and an easy home draw in the Quarter Final

23 minutes ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I hadn't planned on going to the Bonnyrigg game cos I'm skint.  

Now I might have to smash the old piggy bank to see if I can afford a ticket.

Its 15 quid. Just got for me, oldest daughter and my dad - £30 all in. Canna knock that. 

• Like 1

Sensing a real excitement among the support.

Seen quite a few folk who were opposed to Warnock's appointment prior to it happening, getting caught up in the positivity & euphoria of it all.

Our new manager can expect a hell of a lot of goodwill behind him from the fans. Fantastic to see.

• Upvote 1