10 minutes ago, JamieMT said:

Interestingly that wasn't a concern of Kenny's when The Rangers appointed Clement, Gerrard, Caixinha or Warburton. It's almost as though he's being disingenuous, but surely not.

I'd take that a step further and say that 4 of the last 5 managers to win the league were new to it. Deila, Rodgers, Gerrard and Postecoglu so his point could not be more nonsense

2 minutes ago, TheRedPrawcess said:

I'd take that a step further and say that 4 of the last 5 managers to win the league were new to it. Deila, Rodgers, Gerrard and Postecoglu so his point could not be more nonsense

Seems like an pathetic attempt to close ranks and keep “provincial” clubs provincial.

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Why the fuck did they not bring someone like Warnock in months ago?

Cormack must be kicking himself right now knowing how up for it Warnock clearly is and how absolutely fucking useless Robson clearly was. 

I think it's going to be an enjoyable 3 or 4 months, certainly compared to the last 3 or 4, but I can't help thinking why the fuck didn't we do this sooner.

Fuck the huns 

I love the optimism but can we wait til he at least wins a game or two before say things like this?

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Helmet said:

It’s a crying shame not to have got Warno in with a few weeks left of the window, would be fascinating what players he might have sweet talked into coming up here the a few months to have some fun.

It’s not a crying shame it’s absolute negligence from those in charge yet again 

• Upvote 2
54 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Cormack must be kicking himself right now knowing how up for it Warnock clearly is and how absolutely fucking useless Robson clearly was. 

I think it's going to be an enjoyable 3 or 4 months, certainly compared to the last 3 or 4, but I can't help thinking why the fuck didn't we do this sooner.

Fuck the huns 

Why.???  Because he’d look like a bigger tit than he is. He couldn’t admit he F-  up. 

54 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Fuck the huns 

Why.???  Because he’d look like a bigger tit than he is. He couldn’t admit he F-  up. 

46 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

Honestly that balloon Kenny Miller "He doesn't know the league" - This line is thrown out about anyone from outwith Scotland's borders constantly and it's complete nonsense.

Do Pep, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho etc "know the league"? By the logic of Miller and Boyd they would all fail yet the likes of Jack Ross and Malky Mackay should get multiple cracks at top jobs. 

All Warnock needs to know about the SPFL is that it's fourth rate, the managers he'll be up against are fourth rate (for the most part), running and kicking each other are valued above technical ability, the Huns died 12 years ago, and he's in charge of the only Scottish club to win two European trophies. 

Now Warnock knows everything he needs to know about the league. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

All Warnock needs to know about the SPFL is that it's fourth rate, the managers he'll be up against are fourth rate (for the most part), running and kicking each other are valued above technical ability, the Huns died 12 years ago, and he's in charge of the only Scottish club to win two European trophies. 

Now Warnock knows everything he needs to know about the league. 

To be fair, he might need to know about the referees.

12 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Fair comment. 

Point being that the SPFL is of stupendously poor quality, and someone with Warnock's experience isn't going to be overawed by any of the 'surprises' that await him. 

A guy like Warnock should absolutely piss a league like this. 

10 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I fear VAR & the inept cheating cunts that operate as VAR’s in this country may send him over the edge 

He’ll not have had to deal with VAR before. 

For example, tomorrow at the bastard garden, we have Greg Aitken as VAR.

A man who requested to referee a testimonial there recently. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Fuck the huns 

Please edit and add Glass, Goodwin and Robson 

5 minutes ago, englishred said:

The referees are probably fearing this too. They have been criticized up here recently but if Warnock goes to town on them it'll be highlighted down here too.  Thats something that will really upset the SFA and SPFL

It'll be interesting to see how the decisions go tomorrow. There'll be a lot more focus on the match than there'd normally be and it'll receive a decent amount of attention down south. Not a great look for the league if it's business as usual (penalty Rangers!).

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Helmet said:

It’s a crying shame not to have got Warno in with a few weeks left of the window, would be fascinating what players he might have sweet talked into coming up here the a few months to have some fun.

Think he has enough contacts that if he really wants to get in  a few players on short term contracts until the end of the season he will be well placed to use the free agent market. 
David De Gea is still a free agent is he not?

• Upvote 1
Just now, G man said:

Think he has enough contacts that if he really wants to get in  a few players on short term contracts until the end of the season he will be well placed to use the free agent market. 
David De Gea is still a free agent is he not?

Could certainly do with him rustling up a winger. I guess we’ll need to wait until after the Huns game to find out if he goes that route.

Just now, Sonoftherock said:

Just listened to the sportsound podcast… Kenny Miller - what a state to get into! Glad the old boys club are raging about this.

The appointment of Warnock has shown these guys up. They want what they perceive to be the diddy teams managed by their mates or novices. Name managers are only permitted at Celtic or The Rangers.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
46 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I fear VAR & the inept cheating cunts that operate as VAR’s in this country may send him over the edge 

He’ll not have had to deal with VAR before. 

For example, tomorrow at the bastard garden, we have Greg Aitken as VAR.

A man who requested to referee a testimonial there recently. 

Aitken???  Someone give him a bag of Aitkens Rowies laced with LSD. 

• Dildo 1

Kenny Miller and the hun ilk would have wanked themselves dry to get someone like Warnock in during the banter years. Lets not forget they had guys like Murty, Warburton, McDowell and McCall 🤣. A club like ours pulling in a name like that will upset them. He isn't pep, but everyone in British football knows him. He is charismatic and already has all the cunts riled up. You love to see it. 

• Thanks 1