1 hour ago, G man said:

You really need to get a life. I thought there was something on this site to prevent idiots like you changing posts that people submit. If you want to write bile from yourself get on with it but do not mention my wife or slag off Robson or I'll start crying. 

At least you're honest. Well done you.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dandys1983 said:

He's came on sat in his position and wasn't as good as Phillips, I think he just needs a cuddle 😂 still a player there just lightweight and not got Ramadani to look after him 

Geez that’s quite funny 🤣 

8 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but there was no mention of Steven Gunn in any of his interviews, just ‘Dave and Alan’

Hopefully been given the boot 

A DoF who seemingly isn’t involved in conversations with a new manager. Can’t imagine that’s normal. 

Can you imagine Gunn having a conversation with him. He wouldn’t have a clue. 

10 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

He also didn’t mention Willy garner or Stewart Milne either. What’s your point? 

Why would he mention them?

Gunn is supposedly in charge of all football operations at the club. You’d think someone in his position would have the biggest role in appointing a manager

17 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but there was no mention of Steven Gunn in any of his interviews, just ‘Dave and Alan’

Hopefully been given the boot 

Not that it's important that he didn't mention the travel agent, I think this one is a Burrows driven appointment. 

Warno mentioned that Burrows tried to get him to Motherwell years ago. Must've still been a relationship there.