8 hours ago, JamieMT said:

It's now abundantly clear they intended to get rid, but wanted the January window out the way before doing so. Robson deserved better, Warnock deserved better and most importantly the fans deserved better.

I don’t follow your logic here. Why would they have done that?

I think they blindly hoped Robson would turn a corner

40 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I don’t follow your logic here. Why would they have done that?

I think they blindly hoped Robson would turn a corner

You may be right, maybe it's just me being dramatic (has been known). But between the complete 180 they did around Robson's future, the timing of his departure, the non-event January window and the root & branch review, it looks like they'd written Robson and the season off. Get January out the way, then part ways. Short-term experienced manager in and hope they can salvage something from the car crash.

19 hours ago, RUL said:

Yeah his full conference is pretty much “we’re shite so it’s not my fault” and about how there’s not much he can do.

Gave off distinct vibes of being sold a story about an under performing high standard team just needing guidance…

What did you expect? He can only work with what’s there and he’s only in the job for a few months. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, englishred said:

Depending on what happens in the summer, i would like to see Warnock hang around whilst players are bought / sold ect to say what type of players is needed.  Obviously if we get an experienced manager then he shouldn't be needed but if he goes young again then absolutely we need him.  Robson being allowed to build a squad with no wingers and Goodwin a squad with loads of midfielders is just mad.  

Not sure any of the last three managers had much input to the players that were brought in and that is a large part of the problem.

16 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Let’s be honest he’s only here now to tick off a box on his bucket list - he’s said for a long time he wanted to manage in Scotland. If we were to qualify for Europe, it would be a chance to tick off another box for him - I don’t think he’s ever managed in Europe before?

I’m not saying that we should appoint him long term, just that this would be his last chance at a shot at Europe and it might be enough to convince him to stay, should the board want him to

Win a cup?

13 hours ago, Broken_Glass said:

Warnock needs to start walking the walk and stop talking the talk

Nah, it's great entertainment.

(Are you with me?)

• Haha 1

Warnock has been in position for just over a week now.

He has talked plenty during that time but what would he deemed a reasonable success target during his interim management period?

Personally, with his experience and cunning, I would think that he would be content with a win rate of circa 45%+.

Translated into league games and cup games, say up to and including the semi-final, that would be circa 9 wins in 19 games.

That would represent circa 7 wins in the league, plus, hopefully, a few draws, which would certainly earn 4th or 5th place.

In conclusion that league position + a semi-final spot would represent reasonable success.

Anything better would be great with anything worse deemed an under achievement for such an experienced gaffer.

Whatever the case tonight is an absolute must win game. COYR!!!!

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

I didn't really find any of that fun, apart from the brief moment that it looked like Bojan had scored. 

You’re a sad cunt then.

Come back from 3-0 down and don’t find that entertaining? That’s on you. Even if it was disappointing in the end. 

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

At least Warnock will learn and not obstinately stick to it.

We shouldn’t see it again in Warnock's time here.

3 0 down after 20 odd mins at home to Motherwell? OK A good comeback but that's a horrendous start.

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

You’re a sad cunt then.

Come back from 3-0 down and don’t find that entertaining? That’s on you. Even if it was disappointing in the end. 

Mildly entertaining yes. Fun? No. I replied to 'fun'. Why did you quote me and talk about entertainment? Bit fucking odd, no?

It started shite and ended in a shite draw. In the middle they fought back. That's it and it will show 1 point at home to a rank rotten Motherwell, so...you have fun? 😂

Just now, ahead on alphabet said:

Mildly entertaining yes. Fun? No. I replied to 'fun'. Why did you quote me and talk about entertainment? Bit fucking odd, no?

It started shite and ended in a shite draw. In the middle they fought back. That's it and it will show 1 point at home to a rank rotten Motherwell, so...you have fun? 😂

Entertainment and having fun is the same thing ffs. 

Yeah I enjoyed the game overall but was disappointed in the end.

You are a miserable bastard on here, hopefully you don’t hate your life as much as you portray. 

5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

You’re a sad cunt then.

Not really,if we had the formation and players at the end of the game, instead of at kick off.

Would have won by a few goals 

Leasonedl learned for Warwick.

3 nil down after 28 mins, then at the end of the game Motherwell time wasting 

Just now, anderson72 said:

Not really,if we had the formation and players at the end of the game, instead of at kick off.

Would have won by a few goals 

Leasonedl learned for Warwick.

3 nil down after 28 mins, then at the end of the game Motherwell time wasting 

Yes, that doesn’t mean it wasn’t entertaining? I’m convinced some of you cunts enjoy moaning so much you don’t want to look for any positive whatsoever. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, DelMonte said:

It’s not offensive from someone who cries and moans about everything.

Not trying to cause offence, honestly. I just noticed there that you're a prick. I thought, as we were pointing out facts like what entertainment means, I'd point that out to.

Don't take offence please. I was just making conversation. You might be other things too.

1 minute ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Not trying to cause offence, honestly. I just noticed there that you're a prick. I thought, as we were pointing out facts like what entertainment means, I'd point that out to.

Don't take offence please. I was just making conversation. You might be other things too.

Waffling now. Strange.