4 hours ago, Millertime said:

His fundamental problem is he has a few players who are 100% nowhere near good enough 

To compound that, they are:

A goalie, who is bloody critical

A winger, when we have no other wingers 

To come back from 3 down was incredible and its been a long time since I could sense the entire club, players, fans, management almost trying to suck the ball into the net

When we were down 2-3, every single one of us was in unison - you could physically feel it

Been a long, long time since that happened and I bloody loved it

I'm with you

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Again, as I said further back, absolutely not what I think should’ve happened but still a better option, if he’d for some wild reason done that there’s no chance we’d have been 0-3 down after 26 minutes.

He should’ve seen enough from Morris to know he’s not a footballer let alone a competent wing back, and gone with 4atb with MacDonald in there. 

Sorry that's all pure conjecture on your part!

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, davierobb said:

Would like us to stop trying to play Clarkson and McGrath. So suggested team line ups work with the option of replacing Clarkson with McGrath as a number 10 rather than out wide and whichever midfield player is tiring can be replaced by Phillips. Width to come from full backs hopefully crossing first time .

Phillips was fucking murder when he came on last night. We'd been better sticking with a tiring Clarkson. 

8 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

It appears from the outside that Warnock is another in a list of people that come up here from English football and underestimate how competitive it is. He also doesn’t appear to have done his homework on the state of the squad before taking the job.

Did anyone think he did any homework  on anything before he came up, cos i didnt. 

He is a good laugh tho.

Surely someone will mark his cards about Hibs. Totally reliant on the pace of Boyle and Youan to get in behind. Someone needs to match Newell's box to box running. Do that and His offer little. Please don't wait until they are two up to then try to deal with them. It worries me that Warnock is just reacting to what is happening on the pitch without any sort of a plan.

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

Phillips was fucking murder when he came on last night. We'd been better sticking with a tiring Clarkson. 

Ok I was watching on Red Tv. Just seemed that we were losing initiative at 3-3. It seemed Motherwell relaxed at being level and began playing again. We seemed to take stock and lost the initiative. I had read Phillips was this 100mph box to box midfielder and thought we needed more " legs". Barron and Clarkson looked knackered. 

If the "legs " are not attached to part of a functioning brain then I would agree its pointless.....

1 hour ago, Glass half full said:

It appears from the outside that Warnock is another in a list of people that come up here from English football and underestimate how competitive it is. He also doesn’t appear to have done his homework on the state of the squad before taking the job.

He did his homework, but by the the time he got to the dug out he couldn’t remember, but he did remember about the  horizon post office computer being the same as the VAR. 

7 hours ago, slippers said:

It’s unusual that I agree with you. But he 100% fucked up. Anyone that thinks a draw against Motherwell at home is a good result regardless of how the events unfolded need to have a word with themselves. He’s lost is 3 points. He also needs to stop the laughing and joking, atleast till we start winning games. He’s a likeable chap but I want to see us winning games. Even if it’s ugly. Europe is essential next season. 

lol aye he should change his entire personality to appease some angry little men on the internet 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Glass half full said:

Fucking hell, imagine if you were glass half empty

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Glass half full said:

Did he just come up here though? He’s got a house in Scotland and visits regularly.

Secondly, when the fuck would be do homework on the squad and to what end- he’s a last minute panic appointment and has agreed to help out a club that’s in a fucking shambles due to the people running it and the numpty managers they keep appointing.

• Upvote 1
Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Yup

The same people who hated Robsons dour boring shtick hate a guy who is upbeat and the complete opposite to Robson personality wise 

There are people who just moan about everything because their own lives are empty and depressing. Seems to be a lot of them on here.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Did he just come up here though? He’s got a house in Scotland and visits regularly.

Secondly, when the fuck would be do homework on the squad and to what end- he’s a last minute panic appointment and has agreed to help out a club that’s in a fucking shambles due to the people running it and the numpty managers they keep appointing.

100%. Warnock's appointment was negotiated over a 48-72 hour period prior to being made official. Subsequent to which he's had a week and a half with a squad he's just met, during which time we've played three games. To read some of the comments on here you'd be forgiven for thinking he'd had a pre-season and made a raft of new signings.

2 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Yup

The same people who hated Robsons dour boring shtick hate a guy who is upbeat and the complete opposite to Robson personality wise 

He's very upbeat when talking about the Huns, Ibrox, their supporters clubs, their pitch etc.

Hopefully we can play what he calls "the big boys" again to keep him happy. 

• Haha 1