21 minutes ago, Foster14 said:

When did this ever appear to be a good idea? It was another blatantly bad idea by the board in a fantastic run of them. 

Why appoint an interim manager with no time in Scottish football and no real knowledge of AFC?  

If Neil Warnock, as an outsider, is viewed as good enough to manage through the end of the season, why is the aim not to get him for longer from the outset? 

Why does a review of the football operations (part of the justification of an interim manager) not involve identifying a manager now who will be involved in those football operations and getting their input in to that review? 

Given the performance/result against Celtic being not too shabby, what was the hurry to get Warnock managing at Ibrox less than 36 hours after his appointment? 

All points to shite direction by the board. I'd also say some of these point to Warnock being here for the wrong reasons, feeding his ego over the betterment of AFC. 

I also believe Cormack appointed Warnock to divert the attention away from himself and the FMB. They left it so late that they could avoid spending any money in the transfer window. All very poor decisions/ judgements. I also believe Cormack was so out of touch with reality that he at no time thought we would be in any danger of relegation.

Next three league games all away from home- surely the alarm bells must be ringing with them now?!

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Shinnie is your hero? I think you've been drinking toilet duck to come to that conclusion

Nope. 
Just a light hearted remark chum. Now have a pint of water and get to bed you boring cunt. I know you love to have the last word and can’t help yourself. Guarantee you feel you need to respond and will prove me right. You remind me of a yappy wee jack russell, I’m done conversing with you. 

2 hours ago, Foster14 said:

When did this ever appear to be a good idea? It was another blatantly bad idea by the board in a fantastic run of them. 

Why appoint an interim manager with no time in Scottish football and no real knowledge of AFC?  

If Neil Warnock, as an outsider, is viewed as good enough to manage through the end of the season, why is the aim not to get him for longer from the outset? 

Why does a review of the football operations (part of the justification of an interim manager) not involve identifying a manager now who will be involved in those football operations and getting their input in to that review? 

Given the performance/result against Celtic being not too shabby, what was the hurry to get Warnock managing at Ibrox less than 36 hours after his appointment? 

All points to shite direction by the board. I'd also say some of these point to Warnock being here for the wrong reasons, feeding his ego over the betterment of AFC. 

Makes you think that the team selection and instruction against Celtic was formulated by the same guy who did the structure and formation for the Rangers game.  As we had 2 decent performances.  New guy comes in....we go back to disjointed, unorganized fannies.  

2 hours ago, Foster14 said:

Makes you think that the team selection and instruction against Celtic was formulated by the same guy who did the structure and formation for the Rangers game.  As we had 2 decent performances.  New guy comes in....we go back to disjointed, unorganized fannies.  

2 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Nope. 
Just a light hearted remark chum. Now have a pint of water and get to bed you boring cunt. I know you love to have the last word and can’t help yourself. Guarantee you feel you need to respond and will prove me right. You remind me of a yappy wee jack russell, I’m done conversing with you. 

Hey. Leave Jack Russell's out of this

Interesting comments from Warnock given his public criticism of the team. Wonder if it’s come from his own reflections or if words have been had. 

I think the biggest word for me at the minute is confidence. I think the lads are just lacking a bit of confidence because of our results.

We’re going to try and be positive and get on with it. We talk about the silly mistakes, but I think we’ve got to be positive and that’s got to come from me. 

“We’ve got to persevere and we have got some decent lads. I think we’ve just got to be confident. I’ve got to be positive and we’ve got to give our fans something to cheer about. 

9 hours ago, afc_blockhead said:

Funny how you say that about a number of people on here

You just cant express yourself

This is because you are a fucking simpleton. 

Really? Think the voices are confusing you again. You're the only one I've said it to and now two people saying it to you.

Away and trawl through all the random threads dildoing my old posts again. Weird behaviour.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Really? Think the voices are confusing you again. You're the only one I've said it to and now two people saying it to you.

Away and trawl through all the random threads dildoing my old posts again. Weird behaviour.

I have a dildo stalker in Craighill 

Wait for it 🤣

9 hours ago, G man said:

I also believe Cormack appointed Warnock to divert the attention away from himself and the FMB. They left it so late that they could avoid spending any money in the transfer window. All very poor decisions/ judgements. I also believe Cormack was so out of touch with reality that he at no time thought we would be in any danger of relegation.

Next three league games all away from home- surely the alarm bells must be ringing with them now?!

Wow. Good post. Had to double take at the username mind.

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, G man said:

I agree and then this review is in my opinion there way of avoiding questioning as to how they can be making such a cunt of running the club

35 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Haha shoofta is something else isn’t he. A real  maverick. 

Don't know to be honest if that's what I'd call it. I sometimes see whichever of the indecipherable ramblings someone else has quoted 😂 

I come on this board for a laugh and to read the odd insightful comment, there's plenty of that to be had, and fuck knows you need a laugh as a dons fan and especially just now. I generally block out the freaks that just reply to folk with abuse or the repetitive rambling nonsense. Shoofter is the latter.

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You haven't. Regardless.

Being humorous and convincing the board you have a personality isn't working, change tact.

Aww you upset?

Maybe you could tell us all about it in a story so we all reply to you and give you the attention you desire.

Orrrrrr, you could block me 🙂

1 minute ago, HaarDon said:

Aww you upset?

Maybe you could tell us all about it in a story so we all reply to you and give you the attention you desire.

Orrrrrr, you could block me 🙂

Wouldn't say I'm upset by you - youre insignificant in fairness.

Care to explain where you're going with 'about it in a story'. Spit it out. You going to that level or you going to shit it?

Just now, Roberto said:

Wouldn't say I'm upset by you - youre insignificant in fairness.

Care to explain where you're going with 'about it in a story'. Spit it out. You going to that level or you going to shit it?

Your touching.

Shit it from you?😅😅😅