2 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I hope we don’t sack him, that’s just stupid, he’s had a handful of games to turn around a team that has been shite all season really.

There want be a sacking.

He's interim manager,if they want him to go,or he wants to it will just be a handshake and goodbye...I doubt he signed anything when he came in.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Whilst I agree that it will be an embarrassment if hypothetically Warnock is given the bullet tomorrow in terms of how badly DC and his board of lapdogs have ran our club like a game of Football Manager (1982 version) since Cormack's return towards the end of 2019, the main embarrassment over the course of the last month or so at our club has been Warnock. 

1 win in 6 games and that being a scrape against a club who not too long ago were a Junior club is fucking disgraceful and totally unacceptable. 

Ok but you have to blame the gutless underperforming don’t give a shit attitude of the players in red and (YELLOW ) on the park.   Always said Red and Yellow don’t mix. Should have stuck with the White trim. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You need a lie down min.😄

Buy some Benilyn (drowsy variety) or some Chloroform fae your local chemist to help you get a nice deep sleep and when you eventually awake up, you'll be able to think rationally once again.:laughing:

Have faith...Colin will come good.😁

3 minutes ago, Helmet said:

I hope we don’t sack him, that’s just stupid, he’s had a handful of games to turn around a team that has been shite all season really.

The big issue is that we are changing formation and players every game. Hes been here long enough to know who the best players are. It's time to stick with them and try and get a tune out of them. If we lose again tomorrow it's looking incredibly bad. especially if its another joke performance. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You need a lie down min.😄

Buy some Benilyn (drowsy variety) or some Chloroform fae your local chemist to help you get a nice deep sleep and when you eventually awake up, you'll be able to think rationally once again.:laughing:

And when St Mirren thrash us tomorrow get his wife to buy a Tory Straight Jacket for him until he comes out of his fit. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Whilst I agree that it will be an embarrassment if hypothetically Warnock is given the bullet tomorrow in terms of how badly DC and his board of lapdogs have ran our club like a game of Football Manager (1982 version) since Cormack's return towards the end of 2019, the main embarrassment over the course of the last month or so at our club has been Warnock. 

1 win in 6 games and that being a scrape against a club who not too long ago were a Junior club is fucking disgraceful and totally unacceptable. 

I initially thought Warnock was a good choice to get us through to the end of the season, becoming more and more apparent that it was a mistake. However the main embarrassment over the last month or so hasn;t been Warnock, it has been the players. These are professional footballers who are paid a shitload of money but have suddenly bceome unable to pass, tackle or control a ball. Thats not on Warnock. As someone else pointed out, if they're suddenly not performing because they don't like Warnock or something he's said and then they start performing if he goes then every one of them can get to fuck. Anyone paid the kind of money they are who's willing to go in a sulk, stop performing and risk the club getting relegated because they don't like a manager should never play for the club again.

• Upvote 3
On 2/29/2024 at 8:16 AM, Dynamo said:

Not sure id be arsed running my arse into the ground for this moron if I was leaving in the summer anyway.

That says more about you as a person than it does about Warnock.

Its always best not to burn bridges as you never know what's round the corner.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Glass..Goodwin..Robson..Warnock.

Funny how theyv'e all failed.

Simple answer lies at the top with the owner and the board,and their horrific signings and running of the club.

I doubt Pep or Klopp could come here and get a tune out of this lot.

Club is dying on its feet.

Just now, Torry Tosser said:

Simple answer lies at the top with the owner and the board,and their horrific signings and running of the club.

Pep or Klopp are not brave enough to try tbf

2 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

we are no longer on our feet, we are on our knees. 

2 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Leven Samson and the rest of the gang should have walked when Useless Robson did. They will be carrying on his shite work.  Get them all to fuck

I've nothing against Leven. Had us looking like a competent team v Celtic in his only game in charge.

Samson however should be fired into the sea.

Do we have any other coaches or is that it? Leven and Samson?

Is the fitness guy that McInnes took here with him still here?

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I've nothing against Leven. Had us looking like a competent team v Celtic in his only game in charge.

Samson however should be fired into the sea.

Do we have any other coaches or is that it? Leven and Samson?

Is the fitness guy that McInnes took here with him still here?

Another thing that needs addressed in the summer. 

We have fragments of so many different managers' coaching appointments on the staff now. 

6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Ok but you have to blame the gutless underperforming don’t give a shit attitude of the players in red and (YELLOW ) on the park.   Always said Red and Yellow don’t mix. Should have stuck with the White trim. 

The thing is min, the players can perform well and well within their capabilities if they are played in their natural positions and in a formation that compliments this format.

For instance, whilst we only won 1 game out of 8 in Europe, we were against some very good teams and showed we can actually compete with the likes of PAOK Salonika and Eintracht Frankfurt, teams that are far better than even the current third best team in our league.

I remember when we bear Motherwell 4-2 down at Fir Park earlier this season, conceding two late goals. Jamie McGrath was interviewed after the game and the first thing he said he was very annoyed we lost the two late goals rather than commenting on his own performance and the two goals scored he that night.

If that is not a reflection of the steely mentally of a player within our squad, who whilst, of course, enjoys winning games, he truly despises his team losing avoidable goals, I don't know what is. 

1 hour ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye cheers Einstein. Those comments were all well before it. 

31 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Well he hadn’t done before them posts. 

He did it at 9:30am, like he does every Friday.

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Another thing that needs addressed in the summer. 

We have fragments of so many different managers' coaching appointments on the staff now. 

I'm hoping a foreign manager can come in with all his backroom staff. Would clear all the deadwood staff hanging about like a bad smell. 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

And Craig Samson. Don’t forget him, he’s the root and cause of this.

20 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

I initially thought Warnock was a good choice to get us through to the end of the season, becoming more and more apparent that it was a mistake. However the main embarrassment over the last month or so hasn;t been Warnock, it has been the players. These are professional footballers who are paid a shitload of money but have suddenly bceome unable to pass, tackle or control a ball. Thats not on Warnock. As someone else pointed out, if they're suddenly not performing because they don't like Warnock or something he's said and then they start performing if he goes then every one of them can get to fuck. Anyone paid the kind of money they are who's willing to go in a sulk, stop performing and risk the club getting relegated because they don't like a manager should never play for the club again.

If indeed it is a case of the players collectively chucking it as they don't wish to play for Warnock, I fairly get your point as they are paid to represent Aberdeen Football Club and our supporters each time they don the coveted red jersey on a matchday after all and not by Warnock.

However, Warnock is a Grade 1 prick who boasts about football management being "90% man-management", evidently something he is not capable of, although he self-prophecises this fallacy in order to kid himself into believing he's actually good at it. 

The huge difference between last season and this season is Duk's 18 goals and numerous assists versus around 6? and more substitute appearances. He gets dropped after a poor game. However, I would play him every game because defences fear him by pinning 2 or 3 players on him when he gets the ball. He can still contribute. We have no other threat than Miovski. Duk until the end of the season, with regular games could be the obvious saviour.

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

The huge difference between last season and this season is Duk's 18 goals and numerous assists versus around 6? and more substitute appearances. He gets dropped after a poor game. However, I would play him every game because defences fear him by pinning 2 or 3 players on him when he gets the ball. He can still contribute. We have no other threat than Miovski. Duk until the end of the season, with regular games could be the obvious saviour.

Duk has shown fleetingly this season that he can get vital goals and assists, in comparison with his first season with us.

I cannot help but think he was tapped by another club in the summer, however their approach was swiftly declined by AFC, and this reflects in his performances this season. 

56 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

That says more about you as a person than it does about Warnock.

Its always best not to burn bridges as you never know what's round the corner.

Yeah cos we all know footballers in this day and age are model pros. Didn't work well for Derek Adams, and it isn't for Warnock.

38 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Agreed. Even when he’s playing poorly, the opposition can’t just ignore him because he’s shown plenty times he can do the unexpected.

He has been letting his head drop far too easily. Pretty obvious he hasn’t really wanted to be here for a while now. He’ll be away in summer I’m sure.

3 hours ago, elephantstone78 said:

Easy there slugger. I get you like the big lummox, that’s fine.  (I think he's better than our current centre backs, which stats back up. Hardly controversial.  I get that you have some deep routed mental block against him which means you still criticise him when he isn't playing 😄)

Few points you have completely made up in your mind:

“In my mind the defence has been incredible since Rubezic got injured”. Where did you pull that one from? Our defence has been shocking all season hence our goals conceded.  (So you agree with me then? Our defence however shit with him is worse without him? Again .. sorry if the fact hurts you. Doesn't mean I think Rubezic is incredible, you really get triggered by him.. its weird).

“Facts I don’t like”. lol you picking 3 games before he got injured and all the games afterwards is selective in the extreme. Why didn’t you just go the whole hog and pick a nil nil game he was part of and then use the 2-0 the other night? He lost 6 at Celtic park does that mean he’s shite? (I've picked the last few games before he got injured with the few after. Fairly straight forward. I'm glad the rest of the defence are winning the ball in the air / tackles with him not around. Away at Celtic Park is EXACTLY the same as at home isn't it 😂)

Off the top of my head penalties conceded against hacken, paok and ross county away. 
Can’t be arsed checking for anymore but when you chuck in his poor positional sense, his lack of pace and his rashness it hardly makes a compelling case. 
Willie Miller was constantly slating him and if you look at the thread on him on here it’s not a glowing endorsement. (Yeah .. 3 penalties in all his appearances. Gartenmann / Devlin / Jensen have been responsible for us losing more than 3 goals a piece since Rubezic has been injured. All from just shit weak defending. Again for the hard of thinking (you), this doesn't mean Rubezic is god. Talking of god  ,Willie Miller was a great player but as a manager/pundit he has made plenty of fuck ups and talks a lot of shit too). 

The general gist is he’s raw, developing, needs time to adapt to a new country and Scottish footballl and will learn from playing with experienced partners. 

I get that it’s natural to correlate him being out with us being shite. I just happen to think it’s nonsense. Clutching at straws if you think him returning will make us much better but you do you.  (No clutching at straws from me. Robson has built a shit unbalanced squad, that won't change until the summer. Also despite your really weak argument that I apparently think Rubezic is a genius defender .. its just factual he is better in the tackle/air/effort than any defenders we have currently. This isn't everything but in a team devoid of fight. It might just help. I bet you are one of those who has gone about how MacDonald is "our best defender" and will save the day. He is shit too!).

• Dildo 1
18 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Yeah cos we all know footballers in this day and age are model pros. Didn't work well for Derek Adams, and it isn't for Warnock.

There's a huge difference between what Adams said and what Warnock said ffs.

• Upvote 5
4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I thought his comments regarding the acquisition of foreign players by AFC was more about how poor our recruiting has been in the continental transfer market overall over the course of the last, say, 28 years when the likes of Kiriakov, Kombouare, et al. came to Aberdeen with the sole intention of shafting the club and contributing fuck all to get their wages.

I doubt his comments took aim at the contributions of Duk, Miovski and Ramadani as well as other (very few) successful foreign recruits we've signed during that period of time. 

Disagree. I was at Easter Road that day and driving back up the road listening to the radio when pretty much the whole Sportsound programme was devoted to an AFC/Goodwin post mortem. Miller was very vocal about how there were too many foreign players in the team who didn't know the club and didn't know the league etc. He stopped short of saying they didn't care but that was pretty much what he was implying. As someone else said earlier, it was a pretty poor take on things when Miovski, Duk and Ramadani were our best players last season.

Yes Miller will always be a legend at Pittodrie but he shouldn't get a free pass. At the end of the day his reign as DoF was fairly mediocre and his business credentials leave a lot to be desired too.