Just now, HaarDon said:

Roberto you may have fooled others on here but you do come off as a prize cunt.

Insignificant prize cunt but still.

No, I'm pretty certain I've called myself a cunt on many occasions... so no one needs fooled.

Where you going with this? I didn't realise your haardon was for me like. Horny.

He better get sacked, or walk away. Β  Disaster from day 1, Β has managed to piss everyone off and the results have been shocking, Β  Β This is us a club at its lowest ebb and we need Warnock removed immediately. Β  I was hoping he would do his a turn but he is a acting with an arrogance and aloofness that has no place at our club.Β 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Stands like a statue the whole game. Utter fucking disaster of an appointment. Our board take incompetence to a new level.Β 
Who ever thought hiring this old duffer who clearly doesn’t give a shit to turnaround a struggling side was good idea.Β 
Β 

Fuck going next week. Am out til the playoffs.Β 

6 minutes ago, Baaaaa heid said:

I think he jumps before he is pushed while throwing the board and club under the busΒ 

Nah he doesn’t give a shit. He’ll keep getting his money and blame the players and or board at the end. No skin off his nose.Β 
Utterly ridiculous appointment and a loss to Killie next week will see the most poisonous atmosphere in a generation at pittodrie. And, it’ll be completely justified.Β 

Just now, elephantstone78 said:

Nah he doesn’t give a shit. He’ll keep getting his money and blame the players and or board at the end. No skin off his nose.Β 
Utterly ridiculous appointment and a loss to Killie next week will see the most poisonous atmosphere in a generation at pittodrie. And, it’ll be completely justified.Β 

Thought it would of properly kicked off at the St Johnstone game when that second went in but wasn’t to bad I think the Kilmarnock game starts off poisonous, thankfully I’m not there I’m on holiday so I’ll only hear on the radioΒ 

The second half v tims should have been enough to give Leven the job until the end of the season. It would have avoided the unnecessary expense of the circus and we’d have picked up more points and been safe from the worries that we will now endure.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Tommy said:

The second half v tims should have been enough to give Leven the job until the end of the season. It would have avoided the unnecessary expense of the circus and we’d have picked up more points and been safe from the worries that we will now endure.

100%, get him back.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Russell said:

As he should

I hope he walks and absolutely lambasts every single one of those running the club.

I suspect Cormack's trigger finger is extremely itchy right now. And he's going to panic like fuck and make another stupid managerial appointment.Β 

5 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Hi Derek

13 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Stands like a statue the whole game. Utter fucking disaster of an appointment. Our board take incompetence to a new level.Β 
Who ever thought hiring this old duffer who clearly doesn’t give a shit to turnaround a struggling side was good idea.Β 
Β 

Fuck going next week. Am out til the playoffs.Β 

I think you'll find a high number of people were banging the Warnock drum here before it was announced. Those same folk are probably calling for his head now and commenting how mental Cormack was to bring him in the first placeπŸ˜†

• Upvote 1