Just now, starryfish said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we have another new manager for the Ross County match at the end of this month 

Yip, I wouldn't blame him for walking and if he does, i hope he goes right through each and every cunt at the club.

As much as Warnock has bottled it at 65 minutes today, the always attacking of a manager blows my mind.

It isn't always that cunts fault.

Take a look deeper at the problems and those shower of fucking honking weasels that managed to chuck 2 goals at 1-0 up at 95 minutes!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

As much as Warnock has bottled it at 65 minutes today, the always attacking of a manager blows my mind.

Take a look deeper at the problems and those shower of fucking honking weasels that managed to chuck 2 goals at 1-0 up at 95 minutes!!!!

We played shit, deserved nothing from the game. We've regressed, midfield was non existent. 

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

We played shit, deserved nothing from the game. We've regressed, midfield was non existent. 

I didn't see the game, and it's highly unlikely you did also given you hardly watch them and just say things for reaction 🤣.

38 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Nah he doesn’t give a shit. He’ll keep getting his money and blame the players and or board at the end. No skin off his nose. 
Utterly ridiculous appointment and a loss to Killie next week will see the most poisonous atmosphere in a generation at pittodrie. And, it’ll be completely justified. 

I really do not care how Warnock is allowed to leave - they can claim he has health issues l really do not care but this cannot be allowed to continue .

l genuinely think the club and Warnock thought the club would get into the top six at the split and it would be “ The Neil Warnock show “ until the end of the season.  

If the clueless old duffer has any nous whatsoever he’ll blame var for giving an unjustified penalty and defend the players to the hilt. They were slumped to the ground at the end like we’d lost a cup final. Which is how it felt tbh. 
As much as it sticks in the craw they need carrot not stick now as their confidence is absolutely shot to pieces. 
What a fucking state to be in. 

On 3/1/2024 at 4:12 PM, minijc said:

Not exactly, he's made mistakes but quite a few of the players simply don't give a fuck, the little I know I'm delighted it's him who is manager right now as there's next to no cunt I'd trust to guide us through this, it's a shambles.

Are you really delighted that this imposter is our manager 

17 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It can be both. The club is a shambles and I agree that losing 2 goals that late is a disgrace. However, I don’t think it is unreasonable to suggest Warnock is not doing a great job.

Since he’s come in:

- He seems to have crushed what little confidence the players had, and I’d argue the changes he made at 65mins won’t have helped convince the team he believes in them.

- He seems to have no idea what formation and tactics to play, employing random selections from one week to the next.

- He’s made our awful performances worse which have resulted in poor results.

Hopefully we can limp over the line, but it’s hard to see how that will happen at the moment.

Managers get too much credit when teams win and too much stick when they lose.   It's the celebrity of the manager. They even made pitches narrower so these fuckers could have a 'technical area'. 

Folk think it's all about the managers these days but it's still mainly about players making decisions for themselves on the pitch.  

• Upvote 2
Just now, thurso said:

He is he’s a joke of a manager. For someone with so much experience he looks lost 

I don't think he does, individual errors are killing us, some players not giving their all is killing us, other players pining for Robson is killing us and the imbalanced squad is fucking destroying us.

Warnock hasn't covered himself in glory but given the alternative, I'd much rather it was him in the job than any of the other possibilities. 

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't think he does, individual errors are killing us, some players not giving their all is killing us, other players pining for Robson is killing us and the imbalanced squad is fucking destroying us.

Warnock hasn't covered himself in glory but given the alternative, I'd much rather it was him in the job than any of the other possibilities. 

I don’t think it’s lack of effort but I would say they don’t seem to be coached right as none seem to be able to control the ball or be positioned correctly with the poor tactics. 

Who are the alternatives that were takes to 

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Sadly l have not seen any new manager bounce, in fact l think the team and the product on the pitch has got worse. We are in for a difficult end to the season. Do we leave the rest of the season and the clubs future in Warnock’s hands?

Just now, thurso said:

I don’t think it’s lack of effort but I would say they don’t seem to be coached right as none seem to be able to control the ball or be positioned correctly with the poor tactics. 

Who are the alternatives that were takes to 

You're at it thurso. 

Players learn to control the ball when they're at school min.  Not from one manager to the next when they're fully grown adults. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You're at it thurso. 

Players learn to control the ball when they're at school min.  Not from one manager to the next when they're fully grown adults. 

There professional footballers so should be able to control it but if your not doing it day in day out it regresses and that’s what it looks like is happening now. 

1 minute ago, G man said:

Sadly l have not seen any new manager bounce, in fact l think the team and the product on the pitch has got worse. We are in for a difficult end to the season. Do we leave the rest of the season and the clubs future in Warnock’s hands?

New manager bounce is mainly a myth, plenty of teams who haven't sacked failing managers have then turned their form around, is that a new managers bounce?

I used to have the stats for it, they are well out of date now but not many new managers saw their teams get a 'bounce' it's something that is well over played by people in and around football without it having any actual substance.

• Upvote 2
Just now, minijc said:

New manager bounce is mainly a myth, plenty of teams who haven't sacked failing managers have then turned their form around, is that a new managers bounce?

I used to have the stats for it, they are well out of date now but not many new managers saw their teams get a 'bounce' it's something that is well over played by people in and around football without it having any actual substance.

Warnock has been employed over the last few years by clubs to get a lift from a struggling squad of players. He hasn’t managed that with us. I do think his post match comments, particularly the one about Miovski after the Killie game have helped team morale. 

Not going to get the same effort and input from players when you know the manager won’t be there at the end of the season! Need to get the next manager in asap to see us through the end of the season and plan for next!!

Relegation looking more and more likely with the current situation. 

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

It's much less than 50% that get a 'bounce'.  And it's hard to define a 'bounce' anyway. Is it over 5 games, 10 games, whether you stay up or not?

Most shit teams by this stage in the season tend to stay shit til the end of it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, thurso said:

He is he’s a joke of a manager. For someone with so much experience he looks lost 

He probably can’t quite believe how shite and lacking in heart this lot are.

Hence trying different formations and players.

Imagine having arguably your best centre half injured (and Ruby isn’t great, but he’s got more courage and heart than Jensen and Gartenmann put together) A goalkeeper that seems to have decided that as he’s off at the end of the season he’ll not get involved in trying to be a competent keeper.

A squad so low in confidence that neither cuddling them or bollocking them works.

We need a scruffy ill deserved win with a shite goal off Bojan’s arse to turn this round.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, G man said:

Warnock has been employed over the last few years by clubs to get a lift from a struggling squad of players. He hasn’t managed that with us. I do think his post match comments, particularly the one about Miovski after the Killie game have helped team morale. 

I get that Miovski has been brilliant for us, so he deserves to get off with a bit more but are you serious?  His defending at the Killie goal was shocking, his effort levels the last few games hasn't been the same either, I don't think it's right for a manager to dig at the players and leave him exempt especially when an error of his cost us, that's an even worse look.

Also to get the mythical bounce you need to have capable players, you also need to have them playing for you, if that isn't happening it's difficult and it isn't all on him, that's on the shite bag bastards at the club for not pulling their weight.

Sadly some of the players are pining for Robson, that shows you the level they are at.