10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Aye great stuff lads, lets see where the chairman's meddling gets us, as I said, Warnock worked under some awful owners but stuck it out.

What exactly is the meddling that cormack is doing 

Peter Leven said tonight that better teams than this one have been relegated. He’s just called our team shit. Is he going to get the same abuse for “throwing the players under the bus and bashing their confidence”?

• Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Patty said:

Peter Leven said tonight that better teams than this one have been relegated. He’s just called our team shit. Is he going to get the same abuse for “throwing the players under the bus and bashing their confidence”?

He should be battered daily for being a hun prick.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, thegodfuzzy said:

Aye that maybe. But he strikes me as a guy that equally pissed folk off. Throwing folk to lions will never galvanise a team with nae confidence. I thought he was awful for someone who spouts his man management skills as his strength. Nothing gained in keeping him longer and it's pushed the board to get the fuck on with it. So win win,something we're unable to do all season. 

Without going Python on you You mean apart from the whole first relegation in 121 years thing?  Apart from that…

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2024 at 10:48 PM, minijc said:

You're looking at it the wrong way, Warnock has worked under some proper mental owners, had tough starts to his fire fighting missions at those clubs as well, never once chucked it, so that should tell you all you need to know.

On 3/13/2024 at 10:59 PM, minijc said:

Aye great stuff lads, lets see where the chairman's meddling gets us, as I said, Warnock worked under some awful owners but stuck it out.

Was he 75 when he took those jobs?

1 hour ago, minijc said:

Your obsession with me is getting too much Dunty but please, continue making a cunt of yourself.

You post more than most on this forum so you'll likely be replied to more often.

Pretty simple really.

5 minutes ago, minijc said:

Funny how you haven't replied to the post where I showed you up.

You haven't showed me up. Steve Tosh revealed Michael O'Neill weeks ago, you're just jumping on the bandwagon and pretending you knew about it all along.

Arne Friedrich min.

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Dunty said:

You haven't showed me up. Steve Tosh revealed Michael O'Neill weeks ago, you're just jumping on the bandwagon and pretending you knew about it all along.

Arne Friedrich min.

Oh dear Dunty, fit a state to get yourself in to.

On 3/28/2024 at 5:44 PM, Dunty said:

Arne Friedrich min.

I have no horse in this race but fuck me, you’re not half obsessed

2 hours ago, NEM said:

An absolute helmet that boy 

anyone seen the state of him recently? I saw him on ESPN waxing pontifical recently, Holy fucksticks. he looked like he would burst if someone pricked him, Mr Creosote comes to mind (nae Jimmy C, the original)

On 3/30/2024 at 12:27 AM, NEM said:

Fair to say Dean Windass ain’t a fan 🤣

“We did have a fall out, but I respect Neil.

“There is no animosity and any time I see him we always speak and have a laugh and a joke.” 

“Fair play to Neil though as the phone went on the morning of my first game for Bradford.

“It was a private number. It was Neil.

“He said I had improved the club (Sheffield United) when I was there.

“He said he had to make a decision – and it was a bad one.

“He wished me the best for the rest of my career.

“I admired and respected him for that.”

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/6360064/ex-aberdeen-striker-dean-windass-hails-manager-neil-warnock/

21 hours ago, eeps said:

anyone seen the state of him recently? I saw him on ESPN waxing pontifical recently, Holy fucksticks. he looked like he would burst if someone pricked him, Mr Creosote comes to mind (nae Jimmy C, the original)

I hope we're not talking about bumper. An absolute legend at Pittodrie when I was a Beachend Boy 🫤