On 4/4/2024 at 4:11 PM, Millertime said:

To be fair though, if he wasn't getting a window to work in, then him not liking how we navigate a window is irrelevant

Bottom line is miovski and duk are the only good signings out of how many from the data driven approach?

The success rate is way below standard 

We're obviously looking at the wrong columns or sorting in the wrong order with the data approach. I mean really, what data are we looking at when signing Morris, Richardson, Stewart and Roos?

Look at goals and assists in smaller European countries rather than how fast someone can run in the 5th tiers of England and we'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

We're obviously looking at the wrong columns or sorting in the wrong order with the data approach. I mean really, what data are we looking at when signing Morris, Richardson, Stewart and Roos?

Look at goals and assists in smaller European countries rather than how fast someone can run in the 5th tiers of England and we'll be fine.

I think we've got the basic version (with ads). 

• 4 weeks later...

Talking about us again. Nothing that out there, doesn't see the sense in Thelin arriving in the summer.

www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/jimmy-thelin-aberdeen-summer-appointment-29104087

Still no big reveal about Cormack and how much of a supposed nightmare chairman he is. 

Listening to the Tippy Tappy podcast that he was on, he spoke above data driven analytics and how clubs (the inference being Aberdeen) now do all their recruitment via that route, but a centre ‘alf, that he wouldn’t name, wanted to come off with 5 mins left as he was tired - Jensen was my guess - and the thinking being, ‘ow do you find out about a players’ character via data analytics?

The big goon has turned out to be a bit of a prick, which is a shame.

I’m not really that bothered what he has to say though, makes no difference to anything unless he starts being outright disrespectful to the club.

10 minutes ago, Helmet said:

The big goon has turned out to be a bit of a prick, which is a shame.

I’m not really that bothered what he has to say though, makes no difference to anything unless he starts being outright disrespectful to the club.

Turned out haha. What is he doing that is any different to everything he has been doing for the entire time he’s been in the public eye? 

he is just warnocking. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Turned out haha. What is he doing that is any different to everything he has been doing for the entire time he’s been in the public eye? 

he is just warnocking. 

Correct. He's been a wanker his entire career. 

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

ANOTHER clean sheet for the team that can’t defend. 

Gus and J-Mac forming a partnership akin to Maldini and Baresi.

Take yon St.J keeper and it'll be like the Berlin wall (pre 1991)

1 hour ago, Donscanada said:

How may teams of the week has gartenmann been on of late... the return of macdonald or the removal of the finn has made a world of difference

I thought Gartenmann was Finnish and Jensen was Swedish. 
(No Hearts keeper jokes please). 

But he was really good again today. The clearance off the line was incredible, and the way he just sat 2 yards off their big fast striker was clever (compared to the last time when he got run ragged). 
Their keeper and the boy up front would definitely be good additions. 

On 5/3/2024 at 2:23 AM, Andy_123 said:

Fails to mention he was absolutely hopeless and the coach who’s stepped up has put him to shame

Never fails to mention the fact he got us to a cup semi final though, as if that was an achievement and made his time with us successful.

Ach he seems to keep it respectful when talking about us and on that basis I wish the auld duffer no ill will. He knows he made an arse of it.

On 5/3/2024 at 4:23 AM, Willo flood said:

How many podcasts does this old fart do? Surely he’s just saying the same things every time now. 

We’ll be seeing him on the James English podcast next

Ave ahways saes Neil, show us yer friends and ah’ll show ye yer future.