47 minutes ago, Powis Crescent Loon said:

Tbh I'm worried about Tuesday. I can see a 2-0 or 3-0 defeat incoming. They'll be totally fired up to go top of the league. Our players are so rubbish and inconsistent at the moment. 

Most of us were expecting 0 points from the two OF games so I don’t think you should be pissing your pants with worry 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Can’t see us getting anything here now that Celtic have dropped points against us. They want the manufactured title race to be as close as possible.

Spfl want a helicopter final day of the season. VAR makes it easier for them to achieve their goal. Big stitch up is Scottish football. 

• Dildo 1

If Tom English’s meltdown last night is anything to go by, then it’s clear the Glasgow FA and their media bum chums are worried Warnock is going to get us going again.

Expect even more dubious decisions than normal down there to ensure he doesn’t get off to a good start.

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

If Tom English’s meltdown last night is anything to go by, then it’s clear the Glasgow FA and their media bum chums are worried Warnock is going to get us going again.

Expect even more dubious decisions than normal down there to ensure he doesn’t get off to a good start.

Yup, same applies to the twat that is Kenny Miller. banging on about what does Warnock know about Scottish Football. They seem to forget this logic when you apply to the cheeks. What did Clement, Ange, Gerrard, Advocaat, Jansen, O'Neill etc.... know about Scottish football. How dare we try something other than the Largs merry-go-round.

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Kenny miller is a thick, ugly, clueless,ugly, brainless,ugly,ugly,ugly Hun cunt, I pay no heed to anything that comes out of his retarded Hun mouth, he is an absolute dullard.

Yep, just another ex Hun/Tim employed  in the media to keep the narrative going.