2 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

If Tom English’s meltdown last night is anything to go by, then it’s clear the Glasgow FA and their media bum chums are worried Warnock is going to get us going again.

Expect even more dubious decisions than normal down there to ensure he doesn’t get off to a good start.

I dont think its a worry about getting us going per se.  Ive never been a anti AFC conspiracist and we've hardly been Trophy deciders for years (and I include most of our cup final appearances in that).

I think its more a general worry that a workmanlike experienced hand will (hopefully) and very quickly advance us in an otherwise utterly pish league and then will potentially  be happy to call out the remaining two hurdles for what they are.  Bloated egotists that are kidding no-one but themselves.

1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Hun fans looking to set off fireworks at 3am at Aberdeen hotel in Glasgow. Fuck them up by sending the bus driver's and AFC bus to a different hotel. They can catch their sleep later. 

Unoriginal hun rodents. We were doing that 20 odd years ago when they stayed at the Marcliff 😄

36 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

The official confirmation tweet

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Twitter post by the club that’s had that many likes 

We’re back, baby 

In terms of the amount of publicity generated and the way it's got the fans excited, it's a masterstroke of an appointment.

It's actually a bit weird seeing our club mentioned in national sports news... commercially it's a great appointment, and given it's short term, there's not a whole lot that can go horribly wrong... I doubt we'll play any worse than we have been.

Win us the Scottish cup and I'll forgive an outside-of-the-top-4 finish.

Get top 4 and win the Scottish cup, you have my eternal gratitude.

Outside top 4 and no Scottish cup... big failure and please leave and give your wages back.

1 minute ago, McPhee123 said:

It's actually a bit weird seeing our club mentioned in national sports news... commercially it's a great appointment, and given it's short term, there's not a whole lot that can go horribly wrong... I doubt we'll play any worse than we have been.

Win us the Scottish cup and I'll forgive an outside-of-the-top-4 finish.

Get top 4 and win the Scottish cup, you have my eternal gratitude.

Outside top 4 and no Scottish cup... big failure and please leave and give your wages back.

Win the Scottish Cup and Warnock writes himself into Aberdeen legend.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

Going by the Warnock interview Leven will be picking the team, so may be the same as Saturday. I'd personally swap Phillips for Clarkson and possibly start Duk as well.

Why would you start duk? Done the square root of fuck all on Saturday. Looks totally lost 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

We had a home match against these cunts called off when Liz snuffed it 

If Charles pegs it during the game while Miovski puts us 3-0 up that would fine, thank you 

And that game was one abody was confident of beating those Hun cunts. Hold on one more day Charlie!